Chapter 6 - Party

We came out the store with a couple packets of cigs everyone had bought there own but i put the rest of Ashton's money and a couple dollars chase let me borrow to buy a new vape and some vape juice.

i stuffed the vape and juice into my leather jacket pocket with my phone and opened the packet of cigarets and pulled on out placing between my teeth to hold it as i out the pack in to my other jacket pocket .

Ben was lighting everyone cigarets as Aria was talking about some party that was on tonight

"why dont we go?" i ask

"fuck yess" Aria screamed i wouldn't be surprised if everyone heard her. everyone start getting excited and hyper as we all jumped into Chases car again. Chase driving, Me in shootgun and Aria,Ben and grace in the back. the windows wide open so smocks not in are face as we blast Green day screaming the lyrics.

we drove about 20 minutes to a neighbour hood that definitely was not as nice as where Luke and Ashton live , not bad tho just smaller houses its a middle class estate. we pull up to a house that has loads of teenagers with red cups and loud music on and park on the side the road throwing are cigs on the ground and smashing them with are feet as we make are way up the drive way entering the house .

Ben , Aria and chase start talking to people as grace drags me into the kitchen to get drinks. 6 straight vodkas later in about 20 minutes and im dancing all over this guy with brown hair whos kissing my neck leaving hickys, i lost everyone else i came with after grace had seen her girlfriend and went off with her.

i left the guy and stumbled my way upstairs to the bathroom locking the door and looking in the mirror i see red marks all over my neck, i take my phone out the pocket moving my vape to the side to slip the phone out , looking at the time in midnight i have been gone since 2 and half hours , i look to my phone to see lukes number pop up on my phone ... it been hours can he give up.

My very drunk mind with out even thinking slids to answer bringing my phone to my ear already hearing screaming.

"TAYLOR WHERE ARE YOU?, WHY WOULD YOU NOT ANSWER ARE CALLS?WHERE WORRIED SICK, WE WHERE GOING TO CALL THE POLICE TAYLOR !, WHERE ARE YOU, WHERE GOING TO GET YOU"luke screams in a worried voice fastly over the phone. Atlest he dont seem angry.

"Bro calm down screaming your giving me a headache" I say slurring my words

"TAYLOR are you DRUNK"i hear sierra scream over the phone , i was obviously on speaker phone.

"taylor where are you send me your location" luke says more calmly,"your not in trouble we just want to make sure you safe , your drunk" he stops and starts to sound worried again "taylor? are you crying , whats wrong sweetheart."

I only ever cry when im drunk its also when i ever talk about my feelings , its like i cant control it.

" you hate me " i slid down the wall sobbing with the phone to my ear.

" no!, no we dont honey " luke couldn't say no any faster

" baby please text us the location so we can get you " i hear sierras voice talking calmly into the phone.

I just continue to sobbing on the phone and hang up the phone i dropped the phone and everything began to go black .