♛ Night Fifty

When Kaname arrives back at the dorm, he finds Hanabusa and Akatsuki in the foyer. 'Why aren't you in class?' 

'We got suspended for something Hanabusa did.' Akatsuki has no intention to lie to him for his friend. 'Lady Ichika doesn't believe in double standards. I'm suspended for five days. Hanabusa for ten days...' 

'Akatsuki! I don't see why...' Hanabusa realized his friend was talking to Kaname. 'Lord Kaname!' 

'I leave for one night and this is what I come back to? What happened?' Kaname insists on knowing while looking at Akatsuki. 

The door opens, and Ichika comes inside followed by the others. She heard the question. 'Two students wanted to get a picture. One of them fell and scratched herself with a bit of blood. Hanabusa left before I could say anything. I sent Akatsuki to stop him.' 

Kaname looks from Ichika to the two men. 'Since you're being punished, I hope it won't happen again.' 

'I promised to the headmaster, Lord Kaname.' Hanabusa sits on the couch. 

'Anything else, I should know?' Kaname wants to go to his study. 

Akatsuki shakes his head. 

'One thing,' starts Ichika. 'It regards Yuki. Shall we talk upstairs?' 

Kaname nods. 

'I'll be there in about five minutes.' Ichika stays just beneath the stairs. 

'Sure.' Kaname goes to his study. 

Ichika puts her books in her study and goes to her bedroom to freshen up and change. 

*** 

Right on time, Ichika knocks and lets herself in. Only to see him standing by the window. 

Kaname sees the long dress on her. 'You changed fast.' 

'Always, I can never get used to a mini skirt.' Ichika sees his smile. 'About last night. Yuki was there too, and she panicked after seeing a bit of blood.' 

Kaname sighs. 'There is no reason to panic.' 

'That's what I said. Shouldn't she be better prepared and have a logical explanation without mentioning vampires?' Ichika sits on his chair. 'I even gave her an example of wolves. Plenty of animals would follow the scent of blood and it's the best answer to get the Day Class students back inside. Yuki made it sound like it's bad to have a small wound with blood. Back on topic, Hanabusa needs to learn to restrain himself, and Yuki needs to be better prepared. Even Zero admitted I was right.' 

Kaname smirks. 'That must have been hard on him.' Leaning against the wall, he looks at her. 'I'll make sure to talk with Hanabusa about it. You never said why you dislike mini skirts.' 

'For two reasons. Are you sure you want to know?' She sees him nod. 'Fine, one of those is quite obvious. It's too short and the other reason... How do I say this? Everything will be visible and... Well, I don't use tampons, Kaname.' 

Kaname closes his eyes for a second. 'I should have said no.' He tries to get rid of the image in his mind. 

Ichika laughs. 'Another thing, I'm going away for the weekend, and I'm taking Takuma with me.' 

Kaname understands. 'I see. Have fun...' His eyes widened. 'Are you taking him to your mansion?' He hopes to gain her trust enough to learn the location of her mansion. 

'I am, yes.' She confirms. 'I'm only telling you since Takuma is your Vice President. We'll be back on Sunday.' 

It's not like Kaname can stop her. 'When do you leave? Friday?' 

'Tempting but no. I can't miss class.' She lets him know and leaves his study. 

*** 

'Is there another place empty or abandoned?' 

'Yes, there is an older building that the Night Class used in the beginning. It's no longer being used.' The man looks outside the window. Where he sees the couple together heading towards the lake. 'When will you be here?' 

The woman views the layout of the Dahlia academy. 'Soon, I have almost turned everyone here. If I won't be held up, I'd say within a week.' 

'I'll make the arrangements for you. Anything special, milady?' He cleaned the place and hoped to finish it on time. 

'No, otherwise they'll be on to you before you know it. I want to have some fun first before they realize I'm there.' She giggles. 'Just make sure it's clean. It will be the only thing I ask.' 

The man understands. 'Of course, have a nice night.'

☙❧