Accessorize 2

That idiot! It hurt like hell when I woke up this morning! And then he pleaded to talk again. I admit that I love his hugs, he's like this big furry bear, when I'm the furry one actually since I'm a werewolf. But whenever I try this punishment on him, I always give in and let him hug me. And he never changes. I'm not saying it for myself, I'm telling him to stop getting drunk, that is also bad for his health. Am I gonna just leave him like this ? Nope.

Am I gonna teach him a lesson? Hehe.. Yes. I felt my eyes get bluer and then I smiled evilly as a plan resurfaced my mind.

And what is the best time to do it? Now. I walked in to take a quick shower and pulled on my clothes and went out

"baby? what are you doing?" he asks. Hmph, if I tell him now it wouldn't be a surprise right? I replied "making you regret what you did" I closed the door and went away.

I sat on the front seat our car that we bought together, and checked my phone for the place that I want to go. I remembered jimin coming home yesterday with yoongi drunk just like taehyung, so I decided to call him first, to ask if he wanted to hang out, that should make taehyung worry enough.

After talking to him a while, I came to know that the situation there wasn't any different. So I asked him to go to a movie with me, then I'll drop him off and buy what I want to buy to teach my hubby a lesson

We went to a mall theater and watched a boring movie, and just like me he ignored all the calls he received. We just went on a little shopping spree and I finally dropped him off.

Then I drove to the place that I saw and parked my vehicle outside and grabbed my purse and walked in.

The employees were warm and helped me search the perfect thing. I know this would hurt but it'll be fun.

I smiled and uttered a little 'thanks' to the cashier and went with it in my bag. I drive myself back to the house and it started to become a little dark, the orange sky slowly fading to a dark blue as I reached the garage. I saw taehyung secretly from the door and he bathed our yeontan and bam in the backyard. So I crept inside and put on what I just bought.

He knew I came back as he heard me park the car, but he didn't know where I was and went upstairs to change his wet clothes, he didn't know that i was on the couch reading a newspaper, I mean? I should know the news cause I'm a lawyer.

After a while of me just reading a news paper I saw his shadow as he walked down the stairs and heard his say "baby? You're here?" and come near me

He put his partially wet towel on the chair In a drying manner and tried to hug me from the back.

But I only sat still, just chilled as I heard him scream "ack!" and retract his hand as fast as he could

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2!

Part 3 by tonight 💜

Thank you for the love

Borahae 💜