Accessorize 4

"babyyyyy" taehyung dragged his words as jungkook dragged taehyung into the mirror house.

"what?"

"why here?" taehyung asked still sulking, because jungkook never once talked properly to taehyung and didn't even touch him once for two days and now the first place that jungkook got tickets to go was a mirror house. A place where he can't even see himself due to him being a vampire.

"this is so unfair" he tried

"this is unfair? what you did was unfair too" jungkook retorted, he just couldn't stop himself from hugging taehyung too, he wanted to cuddle him just how much Tae wanted it

But this'll teach him a lesson not to be reckless and carefree.

Jungkook walked into the mirror house, doing all funky poses in irregular surfaces mirror while talking photos.

He took one with taehyung next to him, but the photo was of a picture of the mirror reflection, and posted it on his private Instagram account so all his friends could see it

(just pretend there's no hoodie and he has a lot of earrings with the brow ring and lip ring all in sliver)

@Jk: me and Tae in the summer fair❤️
Comments 167
Jm where is he tho?
Jh yeah where is he? Is he moping around?
Jin aww you look cute 😇
Yg why is nobody asking about his sudden rings all over him? 🤔
Nj is that the mirror house? 😂

Taehyung whole day was just with him 2feet away from jungkook and sulking, and he even trolled with him by posting a photo of him and jungkook in the mirror house, but nobody could see Tae.

They ate a lot of snacks in the fair and taehyung would try hold onto Jungkook's shirt and walk with him all the time. Some hoop games and other stuff kept them going on the day.

And finally jungkook and taehyung went home and jungkook was not properly talking to him. He quietly went to the bath, took a shower and slept.

Taehyung was in the room, actually thinking about what he did wrong. He was wrong and he gets it and he loves jungkook so much that he needs to somehow make the younger forgive him.

He went over to his room where he works and applied for a leave and went to shower.

He came out with just his pants because it was a hot day and the bed dipped as he sat on the other side of it.

He looked at jungkook, his husband who's really smart, he uses anything for an advantage, he's not the best lawyer for nothing. Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's childishness where he trolled him and pulled all sorts of pranks at the fair.

Then subtly stroked his hair, carefully so his hand won't collide into any studs and kissed his cheek after trying really hard not to touch anything else, although he so badly wanted to kiss him on the lips

He mumbled a tiny 'I love you' and slept next to him.

           °*'*'*'**'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*°

Tae woke up with the sound of curtains opening next to him and the sunlight so bright on his face, that he shined from it. He tiredly woke up and looked  at jungkook with blurred eyes and the aroma of coffee next to him

He then heard jungkook shuffling and walk near him and to kiss Tae on the cheek and say "wake up sleepy bear aren't you late for work?"

He sleepily mumbled "wha? Work? I'm applied leave tho-" then it struck him

Jungkook just did that and it didn't burn that must mean-

He ran like he was standing on silver floor, he jumped through the stairs to see jungkook who just went downstairs and hugged him real tight, looking at all the piercings gone.

"woah! Be careful will you" jungkook scolded

"OMG OMG I'm so sorry" taehyung yelled and kissed all the places he had silver on, his whole face, his ears his eye brow, his hand.

Jungkook smiled through it all "I'm never drinking like that again" taehyung assured "but didn't you say 3 days?"

"well I'm generous and I gave you a discount" jungkook said turning to face taehyung as he was scooped in a bear hug as jungkook remembered when last night taehyung said 'I love you' after pecking him

———————————————————

Last part!
This short imagine was inspired by a tumblr post!
Hope you liked it

Borahae 💜