Soulmate AU

"I love you too," jungkook repeated as he sighed and said "I know I can not say this again, so I love you, I love you, I love you so much" he spoke,
"I want you to be my soulmate in all my lives" as he knew, what more can they do, the war they fought in was now over as they had won, they had no family who would miss them, except each other, then again, what more can they do, with a sword in the younger's chest and an arrow in the older's

They kissed as they slowly closed their eyes in each other's arms

This was a love they never knew they had, their love for each other that they thought was not more than a platonic affection. But no, all these memories made them understand what they've been missing all along.

Love.

Their last second promise to see again, to love again, to be with each other again, to be soulmates again, would move anyone to tears.

What does any of this lead to? When they're no longer speck of stardust decorating the world. They're colour fading, but never their love.

What does this lead to? A story to be told by those who remember? No it all lead to love, love again

They knew what this meant. As tears brimmed their eyes, holding hands, in front of the public park's fountain.

They couldn't take their eyes off of each other, as the memories of their past life just rushed through like panels of a screen.

They didn't know each other as their older lives did, now they're merely classmates who were trying to find a place to work on their project, but was it coincidence that jungkook had to slip and fall into taehyung's arms as he looked into his black eyes that did the same, or was it fate?

But it was true and absolutely real that they were indeed soulmates, soulmates who promised each other that they will soulmates again in all their lives. Soulmate with unspoken love they were never aware of till the end of their time.

This was their reason...

***************************

The end.

If you're confused about what's happening, the present is them being in college and finding out they're soulmates, And the past life of them being together in the army during a war was their reason.

Borahae 💜