1

Beep beep beep! I heard my phone vibrate under my pillow.

Urghhhh!! I opened my eyes I hate this stupid phone and it's annoying alarm . i got off the bed went intonto the bathroom, finished my business and came out to pray.

subhanallah I missed subhi .everything seems to be annoying me today!!

i went downstairs and noticed everyone was still asleep . thank God

I checked the kitchen first whether there was food ,  i saw there was no food in the kitchen I decided to steal the cookies and left over milkshake ya amla kept  in the fridge.with an evil grin ,I made my way back to my room to avoid being caught. this will serve as a payback for what she did to me muhahahah.

she just doesn't understand I'm the last born and I deserve to be pampered  right when i was about to climb the stairs I heard footsteps.

panicked , Shit shit shit!! I'm sure this is mummy! I decided to run as fast as possible but unfortunately mummy saw me.

And she yelled" weldone Daneen Murad I saw you" Allah ya shiryeki ( may Allah guide you)

my mom always calls our full name when she wants to make a point clear to us.smh

see how you're running in order to avoid making breakfast.thank God she didn't see the snacks I stole .

once  in my room ,i let out a breath I didn't know I was holding .pheww I still won't come out till breakfast is ready.they won't kill me in this house.

I devoured everything like a hungry lion,

this would serve as a payback for ya Amla. she stole my favorite  necklace to go for a wedding without asking me and it was something I've never worn before. more paybacks await her!!

Oops!! Totally forgot introduce myself  .My Name is Daneen Murad khatub I'm 18. Studying at Greenland university Abuja 100lvl Pol science

i come from a  family of 6 . I have 3 older siblings our first born is ya Hidaya ,she lives in New York with her husband she's 25, the second is ya Asad my favorite!! He's 23  he's an engineer and works in NNPC, then ya Amla she's 20   we study at the same university but she's in her final year studying  Accounting. and lastly I'm the last born.

My parents are Alhaji Murad khatub and my mom Hajiya Malika all in all I have an amazing family they're all I could ever wish for.

Sorry short chapter I know!! Trust me you won't regret going further into this book !

Vote,
Comment,
Love and light BYE!