3

He was coming towards me...with a bouquet of flowers,with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen,he had the perfect side burns..and ohh let's not talk about his angelic face..he called out my name Daneen and I swear my name never sounded better.he reached out his hand, and I took it  immediately he put a ring on my finger and twirled me....

A loud thud...

I fell on the floor

Crap it was a stupid dream !

I should have known that nothing related to boys ever works out for me .shake my head.

I got off from the floor and reached for my phone.

It's 5:30am it's already subhi and Monday!!!

I prayed subhi and decided to go through my social media

I don't even bother checking these day especially Instagram I try to avoid it alot to save myself from intimidation.

So I checked WhatsApp first. I replied messages worth reply and also replied to my cousin Hanan who apparently said she had something important to tell me in person that girl smh. 

my two very bestfriends are my cousins one is Hanan and the other one is Mahmoud,I don't know what I'll do without the both of them. Mahmoud is away, studying in Cairo so we don't get to talk much like before  but whenever we do, we spend hours filling each other up.

I replied my streaks on Snapchat and decided to take a shower and head down down for breakfast.

Good morning mummy,I met mummy and our maid Aisha preparing breakfast.

Morning Baby last how was your night mummy enquired,it was okay I said yawning I've still not slept to my satisfaction though.

As usual she chuckled a bit.

We were all sitted at the dining table eating breakfast mama made a French toast, fried chips and egg sauce .

I was eating as if I've never eated in my life ,I get so hungry these days .calm down lion said ya amla everyone laughed,I didn't even budge I continued stuffing everything into my mouth .

All you do is eat when was the last time you cooked anything Neenu? Mummy asked narrowing her eyes,

Well uhmm..I pouted. Allow my last born please, daddy chirped in she's still young she'll learn .

Young at 18 ya amla whispered and I stuck my tongue out, you're just jealous!! As always!!

When you get married I wonder who will be cooking for you everyday since you don't like cooking anything expect Baking ,or will he always be eating stuff made of flour or sugar?

Mummy asked .

Don't worry mummy I'm not even interested in marriage so spare me I said in my head.

Okay I'm getting late I have an 8am class . let me head to school malam bukar (our driver) is waiting for me . Bye mummy and daddy .

Bye Allah bada saa they said at once.

Since the drive to school is a 20 minutes drive, I decided to browse through my Instagram.

I noticed I had many DM's but one particular name and profile pic caught my attention. " Murat Ameri" hmmm nice name..I thought..

before opening his message I decided to visit his profile for a little check. Yunno wink wink.

And Father lawd!!! He's good looking and very fair!! I think he must be a half cast because his hair doesn't look Nigerian ,but who knows. I shrugged

. don't get me wrong not like I care or reply DM's but I was definitely replying this one!!

I was about to reply when the car came to a halt.

Mun iso fa (we've arrived) malam bukar Announced. I decided to reply when I'm back home.

Okay thank you malam bukar , I'll be closing by 5:30

He nodded and drove off.

I took a Deep Breath

It's time to socialize and get it over and done with for today Daneen .I said to myself.

The moment I reached the lecture hall I looked around and didn't see my friend "Aliza" she's one of the  first friends i made  in the university and we always hangout together she's very nice . we're a group of 4 Me, Amina,Aliza and rahma they're all very awesome.

She picked up in the first ring..
Hey you! She said sounding full or energy as usual.

Uhmm hi Aliza I smiled . where are you I've not seen you yet...

Sorry I'm even in school I'll be here in 5 minutes save a sit for me o!she warned.

Yes ma'am I chuckled.

I'll save for all of you bye.

Bye.

The line went dead.

Lectures was hectic and tiring but quiet fun .. I had a good day

We said our goodbyes and we all headed home

Hahahaha!! This is the longest chapter so far.

Vote ,
Comment

Pretty pleaseeeee🥺