4

I'm sitting at the garden watching the sunset and the flowers around me...

How can something be so beautiful I thought. Indeed Allah is the best artist .how the sunset is so beautiful watching the sunset almost everyday has been a habit I adopted.

There's just something about the sunset  and flowers that calms my mind so Serene and beautiful...I decided to capture the moment with my camera and it came out very clear. With a satisfied smile,I got up and headed inside

After maghrib I  felt like I was forgetting something..And when I picked my phone I remembered !I didn't reply that guy's DM!!!

I opened it and replied him with a Hi

He replied almost immediately niceeee.

Murat Ameri: how are you doing

Daneen: I'm good and you??

Murat Ameri: I'm greattt... I'm Murat Ameri nice meeting you.. mind being friends??

Daneen: haha I don't even know you I can't be friends with strangers...

Murat Ameri: what if the stranger is a handsome one??

Daneen: you seem to be full of yourself I see...(i rolled my eyes as if he could see me)

Murat Ameri:well what can I say..but on a serious note I've been following you for a while and I really admire you.you seem like an awesome person...

Daneen:awww so I've heard😌

Murat Ameri: now who's full of himself now?😂😳 So let me make a proper introduction about myself.

And that was how we kept chatting, we exchanged pics and he seems to be so funny and amazing...

I learned some things about him ... His father was a Business man ,he owned the Ameri corporations.

I'm not surprised he's a rich kid... he's got all the looks after all.... And  unfortunately he said he was a Nigerian and a fulani also!! I actually thought he was a half cast..

Sha fulani also have that look I thought.

............

No I think we should watch" Tangled" I suggested.

No!  let's watch "midnight sun" or Holiday Heartbreak

We decided to watch a movie today and we've been arguing for almost 20 minute's about which one to watch as usual.

Okay fine!! We finally settled for "HOLIDAY HEARTBREAK" since I apparently like it too.

Wallahi this would have been more fun if ya Hidaya ya Asad were here ,I said munching some Pringles.

I know right, movies hit better when they're around I miss them so damn much I swear. Ya amla said faking a tear.

Drama queen!! I sang and we both burst out laughing

Half way through the movie I remembered I left my data on so a notification popped in from my Instagram

"Murat Ameri". I opened the message with a smile I'm already getting fond of him 

remember you said you'd stay away from anything associated with boys?? Said my subconscious mind.

Well he's just a friend .I didn't know I said that out loud till ya Amla asked

Who's just a friend??

holy shit.

Well it's just one fine ass guy I shrugged.

What's his namee? She said with her attention on the movie

He goes by the name Murat Ameri.

She instantly snapped her neck with wide eyes.

What!!!! Neenu!! Are you sure let me see the username to confirm!!! OMG!!I gave her my phone with a confused look.

Ke!! He's very famous on Instagram and he's a blogger!!he's so handsome and people say he's down to earth.

Duhhh I know that.i rolled my eyes.

Not just that! She slapped my shoulder. Ouchhhh I grunted.

His father owns the Ameri corporations they're  a rich family fa!! I've heard that all the men in their house are freaking handsome ! Even their dad .and most of them are down to earth.

I've also heard there's one of the brothers that got dumped by his fiancè a week to their wedding.  I don't even think he has an Instagram account even if he does he doesn't use his real name.

No one really knows much about him because he's not that active on social media

But the ladies in their house their mere presence screams"classy" they're all very beautiful and so classy  and the ladies are not so down to earth like the men!!

Wow I said processing the whole information.

So how do you happen to know so much about their family? I raised a brow.

Well rumor!! She stated. And their family is quiet known and they have a family Instagram account I guess..I think it's probably a catfish because they're down to earth people...

Ahhh! Wahala ooo and we both burst out laughing.

Deep I wanted to know  about one of his brothers that got dumped by his fiancè I wonder how he must have felt.

hi guysssss let me hear your thoughts please

pleaseeee
vote,
comment,

love & light