8

we just came back from Daddy's parlor, for a  family meeting. Daddy's company are having an Eid Gala or whatever they call it, so we're all going on Eid evening. tomorrow is Eid because Ramadan will be 30th this year.

Mummy decided we all go shopping for the gala so we could all look our best There.i didn't see any reason for new clothes but mummy's word is final . we're currently in a fashion boutique and while everyone is scattered around looking for an outfit,I was just there looking at nothing in particular.

I was forced to come here so I don't even know what to choose and I'm super indecisive shake my head.

Neenu why are you standing there, come and choose what you want.

okay mummy.

I made way towards some good looking evening dresses. they're all beautiful I don't know what to choose!! my eyes finally landed on one beautiful and simple peach evening gown ,just when I wanted to remove it off the hanger,ya Amla beat me to it. I'll have that! she removed it before I could say anything. I hate you! I yelled furiously. love you more, she catwalked to show mummy. now I have to choose another one .

i moved to another row and I saw two beautiful dresses , they were the only dresses on the hanger and there was one black long sleeved evening dress, with some cute designes and it was a mermaid shaped dress, or whatever it's called. I picked it up and tried it on. when I came out everyone was gushing,I myself gushed it looked beautiful and also modest on me.

we were finally Done after we literally dragged mummy out of the boutique. she always spend way too much whenever we go shopping for clothes. she apparently happens to like way too many clothes.

.......

I have alot of appetite today. after eating so much in iftar ,I had to come down  and bake brownies.ive been craving them for a while. Baking is my personal therapy, it's like an escape or distraction when I'm not okay it makes me Soo happy,I feel like I'm myself the most when I bake, sometimes it feels like baking is what I'm meant to do. as rediculous as it sounds,that's how I feel.

I poured my batter into a pan and put it into my preheated oven putting a timer, I'll remove it at exactly 20 or 25 minute's.  I'll be having a group video call with my friends ,by 10 . it's currently 9:50 and I decided to enter my Instagram to while away the few minutes.

I was scrolling through my feeds, when I saw someone's story where he tagged   the Ameri's . all of the guys account were tagged except one. there was a guy in a polo shirt and a face cap, barely half of his face showed. from his side burns that were captured, I'm sure he must be very handsome I thought. who knows,maybe he might be the Ridwan Ameri? since from the information I've gotten, he's not on social media. ohh well!

I finished  video call with my friend's, exactly thesame time my oven's timer went out. I rushed and brought it out, it looks so yummy.i took a pic and posted on my Snapchat. I added some whipped cream by the side as a topping, and jogged upstairs to finish my thing before any of my siblings see me and force me to share.

After finishing everything,I retired to bed having one thought in mind, tomorrow is Eid and I'm super excited. tho I'm going to miss Ramadan but I tried to the best of my ability to make good use of this month.may Allah accept our dua's and fasting. with that, I drifted off to sleep.

hi guys
pleaseee
hit that little star below

and don't forget to comment 🥺🥺.

love & light.