5

months have passed and Mashallah today is the first day of Ramadan!and over the past few months Murat and I have gotten hella closer. we chat, FaceTime almost everyday. he's like my best buddy now at first I didn't think we'd even go along because most guys would want a relationship by now,but with Murat there no seems to be an alterior motive so far.

I started the day feeling So energetic but with how I'm feeling right now,I think I'll pass out any moment from now. I gathered all the energy I had and dragged myself into the bathroom to pray Asr, I  finished and just layed there lifeless.i decided to go down stairs and find something to do because staying in one place will do me no good.

I met mummy and ya Hidaya gisting and cooking. did I mention ya Hidaya came to spend Ramadan with us!!her husband went on a business trip to another country,so she decided to fly back to Nigeria and ya Asad is also back!! this Ramadan is sure going to be lit.

I was just there staring at the mouthwatering dishes when ya Hidaya snapped me out of my reverie. look who came out ,ya Hidaya and mummy teased.

I'm so hungry wlh. I whined. Mummy I want to bake something as dessert after iftar my famous delicious Tres leches milk cake! I grinned.

yeah yeah we all know you make the best cake, ya Hidaya rolled her eyes. yeah you do! I flipped an imaginary hair.

ya Hidaya I remember you said you wanted me to teach you how to bake? now's the right time, I winked. okay but if anything goes wrong here don't blame me she shrugged. agreed,I nodded.

It's finally time for iftar,and we finished everything on time, everything has been beautifully placed on the dining table I don't even know which one to start with.i ended up making a tres leches milk cake and milk shake to go with it for dessert it's always my favorite combo.

i ate to my the brim, I had to lay on the carpet for like 10 minutes to let some of the food digest before I could get up and go up stairs.

we are all seated  in ya Amla's room with ya Hidaya telling us about what happened between her and a white woman back in the States. ya Hidaya Amma you're wicked wallahi,ya Amla and I both burst out laughing. yes it wasn't a mistake ,how could she push me with so much force when there was enough space in the place so I decided to teach her a lesson,I called what she did racism and abuse because I'm black! you had to see how her eyes went wide and she was checking to make sure no one's attention was on us. I even threatened to report to her to the police ,ya Hidaya said with a proud smile. Lord of Mercy ya Hidaya you'll never change,we said wiping the tears on our faces due to how hard we laughed.

okay so Amla tell us about your boyfriend,ya Hidaya smirked. yesss! tell ussss I winked. well he's fine ya Amla blushed , when he comes back from his business trip, He said he'll come and make a formal introduction. she blushed again. what!! we both let out a squeal! omg!! so we soon have a wedding to plan!! ya Hidaya and I started doing a crazy dance .ya Hidaya is a kid at heart.

guys please stop! ya Amla covered her face. ayya you're going to leave me ya Amla ,I faked a tear. idiot it's not like I'm getting married tomorrow ya Amla rolled her eyes.

The door creaked open,only to reveal ya  Asad . I went over to him and dragged him to sit with us. I heard some noises and I came to check whether all is well,he teased.

YES more than well ,I grinned. guess what!! I shaked both his hands. I hate guessing so tell me already he crossed his arms.  okay! ya Amla's boyfriend wants to do a formal introduction soon! ohhh that's nice! ya Asad looked genuinely happy. I guess the warning I gave him really worked ,he smirked. warning?? we all asked puzzled. yes it's between me and him ,he shrugged. iyeee su Amla Amarya anji jiki. we all . burst out laughing. ya Asad! you and your jokes ,ya Amla blushed.

hello beautiful people!

please don't forget to tap that little star to vote,
comment.

love and light.