6

am so frustrated today ,I went out in the morning to escort ya Hidaya to collect something she ordered only to come back and find my entire cloths laying on the floor!! apparently mummy threw all my clothes on the floor because she has been warning me to arrange my wardrobe and I refused that's mummy's way of telling you I warned you.

urghhh!! I stumped my feet whining. how could mummy do this to me why would I even start from ,I deadpanned.

what's going on here??ya Hidaya walked into my room shocked. let me guess mummy did this right? she shook her head. being there lil sis, she shook her head again , giving  me a tap on the shoulder.  let me show you where to start from she said. y - you'd help me, I asked surprised, yupp she came nearer to my wardrobe and threw a cloth that was left in the wardrobe,there you go!! she sing sang and sashayed out of my room. I stood there motionless I should have known! both my sister's are thesame!! I won't arrange this till after iftar, I'm going to mummy's room right now .

.....
Bitchhh!! so you've been chatting with Murat ,waitt and even became friends without telling me!! my cousin,Hanan yelled.  Hanan came to spend the weekend with us, claiming that she misses me. Hanan is a drama queen sigh.

Hanan calm and listen would ya! I rolled my eyes.i totally forgot to tell you wallahi.but I wanted to ,I pouted. stop pouting, your lips aren't small she retorted. ouuchh I feigned hurt and she burst out laughing. but seriously he seems like a great guy! and I love his contents on Instagram,and his beautiful side burns. Hanan sighed dreamingly.

ok ewwwww!! stop day dreaming about him idiot I fired. ohh please! I'm sure you like him don't you,Hanan winked. NOPE I said propping the 'P' and stop winking you look demented. Allah ya Isa she rolled her eyes,and I shrugged the truth hurts.  But on a serious note Neenu if he turns out to like you would you consider ? I didn't have an answer to that so I kept quiet. hey Neenu answer me ,she held my hands. I honestly don't know ,I sighed. it's just that I don't want to waste my time on  unserious relationships that'll likely end in Heartbreak ,that's why I'm taking my time and not jumping into relationships just like that. Love is a strong word for me and I respect it, and I want to have some who has the said mindset as me. someone who values the word Love someone who will stick by me and be by my side through thick and thin. and most of guys are douchebags , stupid and immature and the last thing I'd want is to end up with a fool. and I believe I'll soon find someone who'll love me , someone who is true. soon, I said more like a whisper.i totally forgot Hanan was there when I was pouring my heart out.

wowww... this is beautiful Hanan said wiping a tear. did this idiot actually cry I thought. anyways! I stood up that's that about that.

Hi guysssss short chapter I know!!

You girl no get strength at all.

And what's with Daneen and Murat I hope it's frienship like she says ooo let's go along.. time will tell🤔😂

pleaseeeee let me know your thoughts
vote,
comment,

love and light.