♥️One♥️

The year:- 1543

The year:- 1543...

The morning dawned bright and clear at the beautiful palace of King Park Chanyeol in the kingdom of Thidia. The Thidia Kingdom had been ruling over North America for many centuries and was one of the most powerful kingdoms in world; the other bring the Beasta Kingdom, which has been ruling over Asia.
The Palace of King Park was elegantly sculpted, crafted with the best marble and had beautiful red roses grown in the entrance that doesn't fail to mesmerize those who passes infront of it.

King Park was strolling through the balcony of his bedroom, as he always does after getting up from bed, when a maid came urgently. She bowed.

Maid:- Good Morning your highness. The Queen wants to meet you. She says it's important.

Chanyeol:- Tell her I'm just coming. 

The maid bowed and left. King Park wondered what could be so urgent and changed his clothes. When he was ready he went to the queen's room and saw her lying in bed with the royal physician who was checking on her. He suddenly became frightened when he saw his queen in that condition and hurried to their side.

Chanyeol:- Sir, i-is she a-alright? his voice trembled.

Physician:- There is nothing to worry your highness. She suddenly fainted a few minutes earlier so I was called. But now she is reviving quickly. And to be precise, I actually have good news. You are going to become a father. Congratulation!

King Park sighed with relief and he smiled.

Chanyeol:- Thank you sir. I am so grateful. 

Physician:- She is alright now. Let her take rest. Feed her well with nourishing foods. I'll keep checking her. May I leave now your highness?

King Park nodded and the physician left. He turned to his Queen who gave a watery sort of smile.

Chanyeol:- My love.. Finally or wishes had been answered. I am so estatic.

The Queen smiled and they hugged.

Chanyeol:- Will it be a boy or a girl I wonder...

Hannie:- I thought you didn't bother about gender. Why, just yesterday didn't you tell me that you would be happy either with a boy or a girl.