♥️Four♥️

...

King Jeon got up from the bed as if meant to leave. He turned around to face her and pulled her face up to his. Queen Chayie can feel his sensuous breath on her lips.

Just when she was certain that he was about to give her a goodbye kiss, he grabbed her arms harshly and pushed her down to the floor.

Blood flowed through her hands and knees as she was caught by surprise. She couldn't react and the left thing she remembered was that she was being grabbed by her hair and locked in the dungeon while she screamed and cried in pain until she passed out in cold.

...

The physician checked her pulse as the Queen took a shaky breath to break up from her deep slumber.

Physician:- Easy there Your Highness. You are still weak. Lie on your bed and dont pressurise yourself.

Queen Chayie laid down again. Her eyes were feeling heavy and there was a constant throbbing in her head. The physician waited for some time just in case the Queen needed any help.

No visible movements.....

Sure that the Queen was resting again, he sighed heavily. and left the room. The Queen opened her eyes lightly and stared at the ceiling above. Her memories... something was wrong. Her visions were faded and her head weighed a ton. She couldn't bring back her memories but she remembered something bad had happened. Deathly silence engulfed the whole room except the tick of the clock periodically.
Her fingers tapped her other palm along with the ticking as she stared blankly trying to bring forth the vague memory. Suddenly she jumped upright in her bed. Yes... Everything was coming back to her.. Every thoughts..Every memories..

She broke into a cold sweat reviving the memories of the previous day. Just thinking of it made her shudder in fright as the visions kept floating in her ocean of thoughts—

=Flashback=

King Jeon bonded her hands tightly as she was dragged out of the room. Queen Chayie tried to scream but King Syehun gripped her waist tightly and muffled her screams by closing her mouth with his powerful hands. Soon they reached the dungeon and King Syehun opened the lock by removing one of his hands from her mouth with the other hand still bonding her slim waist.

The Queen held back a tear and said in a low voice constantly wavering due to the fear inside of her, "Please! I'm sorry! I'll promise you a boy next time! But please don't lock me!"

The King didnt pay any heed and unlocked the heavy door. He grabbed her hair harshly and flung her inside with such force that the Queen literally flew and hit a rock. Her whole body was smeared with blood and her head felt as if it were splitting into two. She groaned as every inch of her body ached. She tried to sit up but her efforts were unsuccessful.

King Syehun didn't give a fuck to her condition and didn't even feel any pity. Instead, he pulled the heavy iron doors bounded with chains and to this, the Queen uttered a painful cry.

"Nooooo! Please! Why are you so angry ?! I............."

She suddenly stopped when she saw him pull out his sword directed at her.

In a cold tone he said, "If I hear any more of your pleadings, you are out."

The Queen knew there was no way out of here and nobody will even come to save her. She saw the heavy doors close in front of her and the darkness engulfed her.

=Flashback ends=

She snapped back to reality. Her memories again faded away. She laid down on the bed. She tried to think and think but wasn't able to. 

Suddenly she heard footsteps approaching the room. Thinking it to be the physician, without looking she said, "Who saved me?" 

She heard a sigh and the familiar voice spoke, "You have nyctophobia?"

She looked up to find King Syehun staring at her intently. She flinched at the thought of him standing so near her. Unknowingly, she started developing a sense of fear in front of him fuelled by the incident that happened the day before. 

"Hmm..I found you had fainted in the dungeon and called the physician. He told me."

Wtf??! Why is he acting all sweet now?! The Queen thought.

Queen Chayie kept quiet. He patted her head but she still wasn't comfortable. With that he left the room. 

All of a sudden, she heard a small cry—like a baby crying. It was then that she saw a cradle that was positioned at the right side of the bed. She peered over it. 

Her baby daughter was crying softly and kicking her tiny legs and hands in the air. She picked up the baby and hugged her and she too cried softly while rocking the baby in her arms. Queen Chayie kissed her daughter's forehead and looked at her cute face.

She whispered, "I don't know what your psycho father will do next Kiana. But whatever it may be, we have to get out of here as quickly as possible."

A smol chapter before my exams.

Hehe idk what I'm writing ಥ‿ಥ

Thanks for reading my boring chapter....