♥️Three♥️

...

Syehun:- Yes sir. Tell me what is it? Is my child alright?

The pressure on the room became very tense. King Jeon could feel his blood rush through his veins in an unruly manner, even his heartbeat felt faster than ever before. Finally the physician took a deep breath.

Physician:- Your highness. Promise me that whatever I'm going to say next will be accepted by you as it is and nobody will be blamed for it. 

Syehun:- As you wish sir. 

The physician took a deep breath as if struggling with his conscience to say something horrible. Again followed the same deathly silence as before. The physician put his hand on King Jeon's shoulder. 

 King Jeon tensed. 

He was almost certain that whatever the physician was going to say next would give him endless pain. 

In a almost a choking kind of voice; which was barely a whisper, the physician said, "It-It's a girl."

.....

King Jeon turned white when he heard this. The ground seemed to disappear under his feet. His mind went blank processing what he had just heard. Surely, surely this might be just a nightmare. 

"A-aa-a g-gi-girl?" He stammered.

The physician nodded sadly.

The King didn't say anything and a deadly silence followed. The physician didn't dare look up at him. After a moment though, he heard some strange sounds. He looked up at the King and saw that he was bending over his knees, with his hands in his face and his body was shaking. The physician rushed to his side to comfort him as he thought the King was crying. He was just about to reach for his arm when—

HAHAHAHA AHAHAH HAHAHAHA OH~ 

(😂Imagine this is King Jeon 👆)

The physician couldn't understand what was going on. The King stood up and laughed heartily.