Flashback

Your POV:
After that traumatic roller coaster ride, you are happy to have your feet on the ground. You're also happy that you and Adrien are heading towards the bottle toss game so you can win a black cat teddy for your Chat Noir collection.

So, here you are, trying to hit a pyramid of bottles with a baseball. Adrien leans against the counter, and you can tell he's trying not to laugh. But he's failing miserably. "Well, if I'm so bad, you think you could do better?" You challenge him.

"Anything's better than this," he shrugs jokingly.

You laugh and switch places with him, getting ready to make just as much of him as he did of you. But he's way better than you, there's nothing to make fun of. Except for maybe his focusing face.

He raises one eyebrow and bites his tongue. You can't help but burst into laughter. His face changes from one of determination to one of confusion.

"What's so funny?" He asks defensively.

You try to get a handle on your uncontrollable laughter, then say, "N-nothing?"

"Yeah..." He says skeptically, then turns back to the bottles and focuses again. You catch your giggles before they pop out again.

You turn for a second to look at the rides, and you whip your head back around when you hear Adrien yelling.

"I won! I won!" He yells while jumping and dancing.

You join him before the guy interrupts, "Uh, which one do you guys want?"

Adrien stands up straighter and points straight to your black cat plushie. "That one."

"Yes, sir." The guy says.

Adrien grabs the kitty out of the man's hands and turns fancifully on his heel before kneeling and presenting the gift to you.

"M'lad-" He starts but stops himself. "Y/N." He smiles, but you can tell there's some feeling behind his eyes. Like... nostalgic, and... sad. A happy sad, like, a moving-on kind of sad.

You can't help but wonder who he's moving on from. Remembering he's kneeling in front of you, presenting you with a gift, you shake your head slightly, as if sweeping those thoughts under the rug to revisit another time.

You look into his eyes, bend your knees a little and accept his offering. You smile and hold out your hand to help him up.

He takes it and, even though he didn't need it because he was in incredible shape, you help him up before squeezing your new friend tightly. The cat, to be clear. Not your other new friend.

You can't help but smirk at the idea of hugging him tightly. Suddenly, electricity races up your arm when you feel someone grab your hand and whisk you away.

You glance at Adrien pulling you towards the ferris wheel. It looks awfully high, but not nearly as threatening as the monster of a ride you faced not long ago.

You puff up your chest and tell yourself in your head, "You can do this!"

He smirks at you as you stop at the end of the lineup. He leans in close so his mouth is at your ear, and whispers, "Don't worry, I'll protect you."

He said the same thing earlier, and it did nothing. But something about the intimacy of it this time gave you chills.

"Uh, heh. Th-thanks." Ugh, you sound like a complete idiot.

That's when you realize that Adrien is still holding your hand and you blush a little. "Only two more people in front of us." You hear him say from beside.

"Mmhmm." You nod.

A couple more minutes pass by of holding hands with Adrien and you trying to cover your face so he doesn't see your blush, and the two of you are at the front of the line.

He squeezes your hand and drags you up onto the platform and guides you into a cart, then sits down beside you, all the while still holding your hand.

He's so enthusiastic and giddy you can't help but smile at him. You're glad you did because the big grin he sends back to you warms your heart.

He pulls the bar across your knees without moving his glance away from your face.

You realize you've been staring at him this whole time, so you shrink away from him, covering your cheeks which must be a crimson red.

Then you feel him squeeze your hand, nudging you to look at him and... OH GOSH, YOU'RE HOLDING HIS HAND! In a flash reflex, you snatch your hand from his and hold it.

You must look like such a damn fool. At this point, it can hardly get worse so you just put your head in your hands and groan. Then, the actual last thing you'd expect to happen, happens.

He reaches up and rubs your back to comfort you, then places his other hand on the side of your chin gently, and guides your face to his.

You're inches away from his face now, and he looks so gorgeous. Screw it. You lean into him and soon the two of you are full-on making out. Damn. He's a good kisser. You think.

Then the ride starts moving, and you remember that you're in public. You break the kiss and not-so-lightly shove off of him. "Ow!" You hear him yelp. He's rubbing the back of his head, so you must've accidentally shoved him into the bar behind him.

"Dammit! Oh, I'm sorry!" You squeak out while trying not to laugh and covering your face.

"Why the hell'd you do that?!" He asks you, also struggling not to laugh.

"I'm sorry! I just remembered that we were.. you know, in public." You whisper-yell the last part, and he breaks out into a laughing fit.

"What?!" You ask him, a little annoyed that he started laughing.

"Nothing! I don't know! It was just a funny reaction. Was that your first kiss or something?"

At this, you shrink back in on yourself and shrug. "No...? Yes." You look away.

"Oh." He says. You groan. "Thanks."

You sit back up and look at him incredulously. "'Thanks?' Thanks for what?" You ask him with a furrowed brow.

"For choosing me. Thanks." You smile when you see his blush.

Feeling nervous, you rub the back of your neck and shrug. "You're welcome?" You bite your lip, then lean into him again.

He leans in too, and you close your eyes, excited to kiss him again.

A/N: Okay, this literally took so long. I lost my motivation for a bit. I got bored with the amusement park, but I really wanted to continue and get the Ferris Wheel part in. So, if you cared, I'm super sorry, and I'm going straight to work on another chapter. I really hope I don't lose my motivation again. Anyway, as always, thanks so much for reading. You're so awesome! You're important, and you're appreciated. Have a great day/night/whatever, and feel free to write what you think in the comments! Just no hate! Also, if you have an opinion, I'd like to know what nickname you think Chat Noir or Adrien should give Y/N? Thanks again!

Bye-bye, little butterflies!