Valentines' Day (Part 1)

Your POV:

That night, you went home very stressed. You worried about what Alya would write about you and Chat. You were so stressed all night that you barely noticed when Chat slipped in through the window.

"Hey, baby." He said as he walked up behind you and grabbed your waist.

"Hmm." You mumble out and he leans into you.

"What's wrong?" He stresses the word 'wrong.'

You shrug. "I'm just worried about what Alya will write about me."

He turns you around and pulls you into his chest, hugging you tightly.

"Alya's a good person. I've known her for a long time, and I know she'd never say or write anything to hurt another person. She just gets caught up in the story sometimes."

He smirks and you're about to question his odd expression when he picks you up and flings you over his shoulder. "Chat Noir!" You chide him. "Put me down. Now!"

He laughs and throws you onto the bed. "Your wish is my command."

Desperate to get the annoying smirk off his face, and maybe just because you want to, you grab the bell on his suit and smash his lips to yours.

He smiles against the kiss and the two of you spend the night cuddling and kissing and by morning you'd forgotten why you were so upset.

Almost a week went by, and it's the day before Valentines' Day. Alya had already posted her article about your relationship with Chat Noir, and it really isn't as bad as you thought it'd be.

Now, you are just excited to get to spend Valentines' Day with your loving and devoted boyfriend.

Speaking of...

"Hey, baby." He says and pulls you into him from behind.

"Why do you always do that thing?"

He looks puzzled. "Do what?"

"That thing you always do when you see me," You say and wriggle out of his grasp, before walking behind him and wrapping your arms around his waist. Which is difficult because he's much taller than you. "'Hey, baby.'" You finish in a gruff, low voice.

He bursts out laughing at your impression of him. "That's what you think I sound like?"

You shrug. "More or less."

"And you're attracted to that?"

You try not to smirk and say, "Who said I'm attracted to you?"

He narrows his eyes. "You will. Soon." He doesn't hide his smirk when he swoops you up and throws you over his shoulder.

You don't try to fight it this time, just laugh and roll your eyes.

The next day, you get up early to say goodbye to your mom before Chat takes you away for the day.

He never told you where you're going, just that he's excited, you'll love it, and you'll be gone the whole day and night.

So, here you are, waiting for your boyfriend to come in through your window and take you away to some unknown location overnight.

You start to laugh at the ridiculousness when Marcus comes in. "So, what're you doing today? Going out with your boyfriend?" He turns around and mocks kissing while moaning.

You roll your eyes. "Really, Marcus? You look stupid."

"What? You don't kiss and canoodle your hot cat-boy? Sad." He makes a fake pity face.

"Whatever, Marcus. He'll be here soon, so would you, y'know, leave?" You say while shoving him towards the door.

He crosses his arms and frowns. "No. I wanna meet Mr. Leather."

"Clever." You roll your eyes.

Then, you hear, "Mr. Leather? Claw-ful nickname." You drop your brother on the floor and rush over to Chat.

"Chaaaat," You whine and point at Marcus. "He won't leave, so let's instead." He smiles and grabs your hand.

"First," He starts, and you groan. "I wanna meet your family. Marcus, I presume?"

He holds out his hand to Marcus and Marcus refuses. You roll your eyes. Men.

"Yes, sir. That's Marcus. Little bro. The end. Come on."

"Wow, two words in each sentence. Bravo." Marcus claps and you stick your tongue out at him.

Chat pulls you into his side and looks down at you. You forget about Marcus for a moment.

"We have plenty of time. I planned it out. It's ok, baby. Come on." He nudges you and you shove Marcus out of the way before opening the door.

"Hello, family." You say begrudgingly. "This is my boyfriend, Chat."

"Ooooh. Boyfriend?" Isabela asks excitedly. You frown.

Chat puffs his chest and you stifle a giggle. "Yup, lucky, aren't I?"

She rolls her eyes. "Sure. Anyway, I'm Isabela." You scoff, a bit offended. You like to think Chat gets something out of the relationship.

He squeezes your hand, ensuring you that he does.

"Hi, Chat. Matthew." Matthew holds his hand out to Chat, and he takes it. "Nice to meet you."

Chat smiles. "Likewise."

Finally, Piper smiles and says, "I'm Piper. I'm her best friend." She whispers the second part and you smile.

"And, sometimes Marcus, but not today. He's being annoying." Marcus has already come down from your room and he rolls his eyes.

Chat laughs. "You guys are... very close. My family, my father never really acts like family. It's more like a business venture." He notes.

"Mmm." You smile and rub his arm. "I'll be your family."

He smiles and you kiss him. "EEEWW!" Isabela screams. "That's freaking disgusting! Get a room! Jesus! No respect!" She rushes out of the room and you burst out laughing.

"Is this good enough for 'meeting my family?'" You ask him. "Can we leave?"

He tickles you and you swat his hands away. "Someone's eager, huh? Yes, we can leave. Soon. But first, your mom is making pancakes. Eat breakfast."

"Hmm. We'll be working up an appetite, huh?" He blushes and you head into the kitchen to get both yourself and Chat some heart pancakes. They have cute little pink chocolate chips that make you smile.

"Thank you, Mom. These look super claw-some." You laugh and Chat snorts. Your mom cocks her head with a smile, then shrugs and walks towards to the rectangular pancake grill to make more.

Snatching a second pancake for yourself and two for Chat, as well as a pair of blue ceramic plates, margarine, and syrup, you walk towards the living room and Chat is sitting comfortably with one arm draped over the back of the couch.

A perfect chance to pounce. You carefully set all the breakfast supplies on the wooden coffee table and toss your weight onto his lap.

"Oof!" He exclaims, and feigns being wounded, even though you know he's much too strong, especially in his current form. You look at him unamused and he frowns and pulls you closer.

"I'm just joking, baby. You know I'm too tough to get beat up by a girl."

"Oh, yeah?"

A/N: I know it's late for Valentines', and it's barely a Valentines' chapter but I'm tired and I got shit going on, man. School, work, reading contests, snarky friends and snarky siblings, etc. Then again, you probably don't care considering there's like five of you lmao. And none of you read consistently so it doesn't really matter. Speaking of, if you read this and you like my story enough, recommend me? It's cool if not. Just asking. Anyway, be nice, I love you guys, you're super important, and thanks for reading.

Bye-bye, little butterflies!