shopping/minigames!

Y/N POV

Helpy said that the shop was close by, but it felt like forever until she said that we are close. Right now we are walking along side a junk yard. Once helpy sees the opening she...walks in?

"Uhm helpy, is this uh,is this the right ok place? It looks like a junk yard." Bryan asked very confused. I was confused too.

"Well duh it looks like a junk yard that's because it is!" I mocked.

"Wellll you see, uhm it's a first, but the more customers you get, the more sponsors you get." Both me and Bryan hummed in response to her. "Which means you get better things!"

"That's true." Bryan said.

"I guess that makes sense." I mumbled underneath my breath.

"I-I could get some sponsors, and get more money!" Bryan said excitedly.

"Yes, and remember yo both need to get some customers for that." She said, braking Bryan's mood.

"Oh, oh don't worry I did some advertising. I advertised everywhere." He said proudly.

"Alright then you probably want to go get something, for what you have now." Bryan nods.

"Let's see what's for sale." There was a bunch of stuff being sold. There is a balloon barrel, a duck pond, sanitation station, discount cooling unit, normal plates, discount tables, and discount chairs." Well I have enough for everything, so why not buy it all!" Bryan said, clearly showing what little he had.

"Oh well ok!" Helpy said from the back of the both of us.

"That's everything, let's go and set it up Y/n!" He said while grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the junk yard.

"Hey! I can walk myself ya'know!" Bryan laughed. And I soon followed.

***

We finally finished setting everything up. It still looked boring though. Maybe it was the lack of food, or entertainment? Yeah, we...didn't have any animatronics. So how are we going to get any customers? Bryan was happy with the work he had done. I on the other hand was extremely exhausted. But the day had just started, so I couldn't just go home. Bryan realized something.

"Wait, I'm broke! And I don't even have any customers yet!" He exclaims to me. I just giggle. "Hey! This is not laughing matter young lady." In which I just laughed even more.

"I might be able to fix that. Follow me." Helpy instructed. We both followed her into the back room, which neither of us saw before. Once we enter it looked like a supply closet. At the end of it there were metal doors.

"Helpy where are you taking us? And how are we going to make money in a supply closet?" He asked.

"Well you see, this is a secret. We cannot tell anyone. Got it?" I nod not wanting to waste anytime and see what she was going on about.

"What secret?" Bryan asked.

"Oh, you'll see." She walked forward, and opened the metal door. Revealing a whole new room entirely. There was a big gaping hole. In the center. With three blue identical arcade machines, and what seems to be a repair room. "Well you could play some games, minigames. Youd get money for playing them, and with a bonus if you win them!" She beams.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble but how are we going to first, play these games in a small pizzeria like this, and second, how are you going to get the money?' I questioned helpy. She looked a little confused.

"In there of course." She points to the hole.

"Yeah, right. Uhm Bryan I think something in her head broke." I whisper to Bryan.

"Fine I'll just show you." She pushes Bryan in first. It seems he just disappeared I couldn't even hear his scared screams. She pushed me in next. It was deeper than I expected. The world seemed to warped around me. I looked up at the opening to the hole and saw helpy jump in. I landed in a office building. Bryan was calling out to us. While I was standing still.

"Guys? Where are you two! And who pushed me!!" Bryan cried.

"I pushed you, I needed to show Y/n that that it was safe."

"Yeah but you still pushed me two! Plus how the hell did we get here?!"

"The portal."

"The what?"

"The hole we jumped in!"

"Guys why do I how a bow?!?" Bryan interrupted. The 'game' as helpy calls it, went on for a bit, we continued for couple more rounds. We got into the office building like the first time game we played.

"Okay this is fun and all but, helpy how do we leave?" I ask.

"Oh, we just jump into something."

"Like what?" Bryan charmes in.

"Like this water fountain!" She jumps in and disappeared. Me and Bryan soon jump in as well.

(814 words)