mini games! |with molten :]|

Y/N POV

The portal brought us to an aquarium. I somehow was spawn next to molten, in which he caught me before I had the chance to do anything.

"Guy I need help! Molten got me aga-!!" I yelled out, before molten covered my mouth with his hand. I struggled around.

***

Whoever came near us was killed by molten, I didn't have anything so I couldn't do anything to stop him. Until Bryan came he had the bow.

"Put her down now Molten or else!" Molten laughed.

"Or-Or what Bryan-n? You'll shot me?!" He cackled, tossing his head back. This gave Bryan the opportunity to shoot him, in which he took. He was shot and the game was over. And the second round rolled over.

We got teleported to a museum. Luckly I was with Bryan this time, we came across a portal, I jumped in hoping to get teleported back to the pizzeria, but nothing happened. And now I can't get out.

"Oh! Hi Bryan! Where is she?" Molten called out.

"I'm not telling! Plus your going to kill me!" Bryan yelled back.

"Don't worry I not the murder, not for this round at least. But I can still shoot you."

"That would kill the both of us!"

"You bring up a good point. Then I could just say where you are to the murder."

"She's uhm on the other side of the museum!"

"You better not be lying because if you are~" molten laughed to himself. And walked away.

"You ok?" Bryan asked me after molten was far enough away.

"What about you! Aren't you scared?!" I replied. Chica come over and stabbed Bryan then me.

"Ha! Got you two!" She giggles and continues on her way. I went over to spectate molten, I didn't know why, I just went over to him. He held his bow in his hand it was only him and Chica left, Chica appeared around the corner knife in hand, molten pulled the bow back and released, Chica didn't move in time and got hit. "Awh I lost." Chica pouted.

"That's what you get Chica Ha!"

"Oh shut up molten! Your only playing with us because you jumped in with us."

"Whatever, pour excuse for an animatronic."

"I heard that!" That was the last thing I heard before I got teleported again.

We arrived at high pixel world. It was very fun all the other times we've been there. I spawned by myself this time. I collected gold around the monorail so if molten came by I could easily leave, it felt like forever untill I saw another person, it was Orville. Without thinking I got on the monorail. Which was good because he had a knife out.

"Ha! Good one Orville but I escaped you!" I laughed to myself.

"If you didn't have the gold you'd be dead!" He complained.

The monorail stopped I looked to the player count and it was just me and orville. I had gotten more than enough before he found me to obtain a bow, so the next time I see him he'll get shot. I saw him running around further away from me. I pulled back my bow and got ready to fire. He got closer and was running straight to me I released the bow and I hit him!! I won!

"Yes! I won!!" People congratulated me for my first win. We then got teleported for the next round.

We were in a western map. I was finally the murder for once. It took long enough. I followed Bryan into one of the buildings and killed him on the window seal.

"Y/n-! Ugh." Bryan had said.

"It's Y/n?!" Happy frog exclaimed.

"It is?!" Chica asked.

"Who's the detective?! Shoot her!!" Orville said.

"Oh really now. You know, Y/n you could be a really good killer if you wanted to, since you killed the most gullible one first~" Molten teased

"Hey I am not gullible!"

"Bryan its me Baby! I'm here!!"

"Baby!! Where are you?!" Molten laughs Bryan caught on, on what molten was doing. "Oh common."

"See? Your way to gullible!" Everyone agrees.

"You are kinda are Bryan." I said.

I looked around and saw happy frog I threw the knife at her and was successful, I hit her.

"Ha!"

"Come on! Y/n your cheating!!"

"Nooo, I'm just good at the game" I smile.

I was able to kill everyone else except for Molten. I just haven't seen him as the whole game.

"Molten~" I paused "where are you, so I can end this game." I saw him run behide a building. I crept towards where I saw him, I heard his breathing, he must've ran out of breath, how does an animatronic even breath? I stabbed him and won again. "I won again Ha!" No one said anything to me, they were just mad that they lost.

***

We played a couple more times, I lost on all of them, when we were sent back everyone rushed me and Bryan out of the room. Helpy was outside the supply closet door.

"Helpy did you get any help?!"

"You both are idiots follow me both, before he gets either one of you" Helpy lead us to the door. Bryan didn't follow. "Bryan get over here!"

"I can turn him off! Just give me a moment." Bryan tried to push some more buttons while the others pushed him away.

"Do what your friends are saying you shouldn't be touching me. And where is Y/n?"

"She's in the kitchen!" Foxy said. Molten ran quickly into the kitchen.

"Bryan get here now!" Helpy yelled at him.

"Ok I'm coming, I'm coming." Helpy pushed me and Bryan out.

"Foxy, you lied. Now where is she?!" With out thinking happy frog pointed to where me and Bryan were. "Oh~ thanks happy frog!" He walked towards the doors.

"Happy frog!?"

"Im sorry I panicked!

Bryan was able to close the door on him right before he stepped through.

"Bryan~ OPEN THE DOOR!!!" Molten banged on the door. Helpy moved over closer to the door.

"You two are so dumb, you suggested we bring him back, and you turned him on!"

"I didn't even suggest anything!"

"Whatever, you two leave now before he breaks through the door." Helpy opens the door for us. "Bye see you two tomorrow, and Y/n bring something just in case ok?" I nod. "Okay see you two later bye." Me and Bryan walk out of the pizzeria and towards the car.

"That was an eventful day. Wasn't Y/n?"

"Y-yeah it was."

(1106 words)