Wait what...?

THIRD-PERSON POV

Y/n and Bryan both drove to the pizzeria, not knowing someone else had been riding with them aswell. He was underneath the car. Since Bryan didn't live that far from the pizzeria he didn't have to worry about flying off. As soon as they stopped Molten had quickly made his way back in though the vents. Not getting notice by the two.

"Ok, if he does anything just make sure someone knows alright?" Y/n nods.

"I will. I promise." They both smile, making their way into the pizzeria I front of them.

Basically no one was on. Only helpy and Lefty seemed to be the only animatronics on, other than Molten. Helpy was waiting at the door while Lefty and Molten were talking.

"Y/n your back? You feeling better?"

"I guess, I was just sleeping all day."

"Well, please make sure somebody knows when your getting dragged away. Everyone has been off ever since you left Bryan!"

"And hows that my fault!" Bryan and helpy continue to argue. Y/n steps away and moves to prize counter. Which had been installed earlier. Y/n hated yelling and arguing. Plus since it's all that been going around here some space is nice. She still needed to be a counted for money reasons. But everyone is always yelling. Lefty and Molten both walk into the prize counter.  Y/n was at the counter just covering her ears.

"Hey Y/n you wanna play some mini games to get your mind away from all of this?" Lefty asks with Molten standing behind him.

"No, everyone says I should stay here and away from Molten. You two go have fun, don't let me bring you down." Y/n said, slumping down further into her arms.

"We're not going until you go so, we could maybe talk? Like outside?" Y/n stayed quiet. "Molten could stay in here if you'd like."

"No, it's fine. Just leave me alone." Y/n fell down, sitting behind the counter, not wanting to do anything anything could get someone upset of mad. The two stay put and whisper.

"Y/n he promise he won't do anything. Just one round of hide and seek?" Lefty says.

"Fine, neither of you are going to back off about it anyways." Y/n stood up and followed the two to the portal room, with an un-easy feeling. They all entered the room.

Molten was standing still for a bit. Before asking lefty something. "Lefty could you leave the two of us alone." He spoke softly. Lefty nodded and exited. Y/n's stomach formed into a pit.

"Y/n, I just wanted to, apologize for everything that I've done." Molten said, he was staring in front of him, Y/n had been behind him. "I just didn't know how to greet people. And when I saw you." He pauses. "I, I thought that was how I should treat you." The both fell silent.

"Oh, uhm it's fine I guess."

"And thats why I need you to forgive me for this."

"Wait wh-" before Y/n could finish Molten had hit he rin the hea dso hard she went unconscious. Molten then pulls out the portal timer and sent it to where springtrap had told him. He then threw Y/n in, he watched as she fell into the bottomless pit of the portal, before he couldn't see her anymore. He sighed and made his way out. Lefty was in the hallway just outside of the portal room.

"Where's Y/n...?" Lefty asks. Molten just shut him off and erased any memory of talking to Y/n. He moved him out from the hallway into where they were talking before.

"Lefty?" Molten askes, pretending as if he didn't know why he stop responding.

"Oh, sorry Molten. I guess I just updated or something."

"Yeah."

(648 words)