pizza :D

THIRD-PERSON POV

"And what would that be?" Y/n asks.

"Pizza, that's all I really know that you guys eat, so I'll go get some pizza, and you stay here without any fuss alright?"

"Ok..?" Y/n said, confused on why he trusts her so easily.

***

Bryan and Helpy, have had the pizzeria closed for some time, just needed to find Y/n.

"Any ideas where she might be?"

"No! Bryan we've checked everywhere. They brought her someplace we don't know about!"

"I'm sorry, this is a my fault this is happening."

"It's both if ours, we both were arguing about some dumb stuff, and Y/n got sweeped away from us." Helpy sighs.

"It's there anything I could do to help?" Happy frog asks, she's just been informed about the news.

"No, we can't even do anything. So, if you have any idea where she might be, tell us."

"I don't have anything thing, I'm sorry."

"No need to be." Helpy said, she was stressed out. Molten came out of the portal room, surprised people were here. He tried to walk to the kitchen unoticed. "Molten you get back here, your still not off the hook." Molten groans and makes his way over.

"What? You checked Lefty's memory card! It wasn't me."

"You could've easily just erased it. And plus we all know how you act towards Y/n. You could've easily took her."

"So what if I did? I'm not saying that I did, but you and Bryan argue 24/7, and she doesn't look like she likes the loud nosies, where ever she is, she probably likes it better than having to constantly here yelling all the time." Everyone went quiet. He was right, but no one wanted to speak up about it.

"Fine. You go do whatever your going to do. Bryan uts getting late you should go home. Happy frog, don't bother turning on in the morning, we'll be closed again."

"Oh, ok." Happy frog makes her way back to the stage, turning off.

"I'm not leaving Helpy, I can stay."

"No you can't Bryan," Helpy moves a piece of paper to the side, and writes on another one. "You can hardly look at Molten without be terrified for your life." Bryan was going to say something, but decided to stay quiet.

"No, I'm staying. And you can't change that." Helpy sighs, moving another paper to the side, and stacking them up neatly in a pile.

"Ok, have fun. Do what you want. I'm done for the night."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not your babysitter Bryan, I'm going to charge, you can look over the pizzeria while I'm sleeping, I'll be up at around 4, then you can sleep. Unless you go to sleep and wake up somewhere differnt."

"What-"

"Night!" Bryan watches as helpy walks into the portal room. He was now left alone with Molten, he gulped and went towards the kitchen, Molten follows. Bryan leans on the counter, now realizing that Molten had followed him.

"Wh-what do you want?"

"Food? I need to feed her you know."

"Oh, yeah, right." Bryan moves away from Molten.

"Do we have any pizza that fully made? I don't feel like making any."

"M-maybe in the frezzer?"

"Thanks." Molten opens the freezer to sew a pizza, all it would need is to be heated up. Bryan watches as Molten heats up the pizza, he is confused on why he's not threating him. He didn't ask questions about it and enjoyed the tranquility of the moment. And Molten leaves once it's done being heated up. Bryan watches as Molten leaves the room, and watch him enter the portal room. Maybe Y/n is where the portal is heading. But Molten isn't that forgetful that he'd forget to change the portal coordinates. Right?

(641 words)