Molten freddy!

Y/N POV

It's been a while since me and Bryan first opened the pizzeria we've made a lot of friends, and money, the minigames are always fun, and overall everyone is just nice. It's been like this for a while, but recently I've been hearing noises in the vents above us. And from the doors I swear I could see light, I've just been getting a feeling like not just me, all of us tend to get watch, everyone's had that feeling. But mostly me. Me and Bryan walk into the pizzeria, happy frog and funtime Chica are making a ruckus.

"Woah, woah what's going one guys?" Bryan askes calmly.

"We've been hearing noises in the vents." The both of them said.

"Here happy frog I'll let you say it."

"Ok, so like it sounds like somethings moving up there, and we can hear breathing sounds!"

"We think somethings in the vents." Funtime Chica says in distress.

"I don't know why your all scared, I'm not scream at all." Foxy says. Helpy punchs the both of us.

"This is all your faults! You both haven't been checking the vents!" Helpy yelled.

"To be honest I kinda forg-" Bryan covers my mouth with his hand.

"What, pshhh we've been checking everyday!" He said in his clearly lying voice. Helpy slapped him again.

"No you haven't! Your supposed to go up there everyday, but nooo, you thought it was all fine. But your wrong now somethings in the vents roaming around scaring everyone!"

"I'm not sc-"

"I wasn't talking to you foxy! Now we are going up there to see what the problem is!"

"But it's scary up there."

"Bryan when was the last time any of you checked the vents."

"Uhm, I'd say...a month..?"

"A month!? Now you two need to go up there!"  Helpy 'pushes'-well try to- us towards the doors, foxy, Chica, happy frog, and orville, said they'd go with us since Bryan was being such a
baby.

***

Everyone followed Bryan into the right vent. In the first room there was nothing, so he went forward. Well Chica went first infrount of him, there wasn't anything in that room so Chica lead everyone left.

"Guys I think I see something down the hall!" Chica said, a bit hesitant. Everyone followed her into the vent. There was a broken part of a bridge. Orville, helpy, and Chica, was able to make it pass without falling luckly, me Bryan, happy frog, and foxy went back.

"I'll find I detour guys don't worry!" Orville had told us before we split ways. We were going to go left from the other room, foxy came back that way Andrade us through a couple of doors. Everyone else was able to find there way back to us. They lead me and Bryan, I couldn't tell if anyone else was there, through the bridge area and lead us through the only other way we could go other than back. Once we entered there was a pile of wires, with basically unrecognizable parts here and there, the mask looked like a bear, maybe it's a broken freddy model? Bryan didn't see it and almost tripped on it, everyone was freaking out about it. I was, calm? I don't know why I just didn't feel scared at all. Bryan went closer to it, maybe trying to turn it on? Everyone else was trying to get him up and out if there but he wasn't listening.

"Y/n come over here and take a look at him!" Bryan said. I pushed past the crowd and sat next to him, bow everyone was yelling at the both of us the get away from it, we were just fine around it, I don't know why everyone was so scared, it seemed gine plus it's off what's it going to do it it's off? Everyone eventually got me and Bryan out of the room, but then everyone else went right back in to take a closer look at the animatronic. Naturally me and Bryan went back in as well. Me and Bryan were walking out but no one else came, we were held back by Chica, in which not letting us in to see it. Orville and foxy said that they would stay behide with it to bring it back to the pizzeria and everyone else left.

***

We all went into the portal room where the animatronic was. Everyone  was talking to one other it was all muffled, I was just spacing out, when a lot of people are talking at once I tend to space out every so often, I looked at the bear, it had a button on the back of its neck I pushed it down, that's when I was hit by something, it was helpy. The animatronic then got up.

"Hello!" It had said and moved around behide me, it's wires wrapped around me, he hung from the ceiling holding me, I in some sort of a daze so I couldn't react."Look who we have here! Yo-ou turned me on didn't you?" The animatronic glitched. I noded.

"Let go of her!" Everyone kept saying. I finally got pulled out of the trance I was in. I struggled, he just tighten his grip squeezing me.

"Nuh, uh, uh, you can't slip away that easily~!" He spoke sending shivers down my spine. Foxy ran up and attacked him, it was enough for him to lose grip of me. Bryan, helpy, and happy frog helped to get me to safety while Chica and foxy were distracting the animatronic. "God dammit! Get back here with her!" He called out furiously. everyone rushed to the kitchen. He shortly followed. Everyone was panicking. I was too, it wasn't as much though, because you can turn him off. Bryan was now face to face with him, I was getting blocked by everyone else so he couldn't grab me so easily again.

"What's you name?!" Bryan yelled out.

"My name? It's Freddy. Molten Freddy." Byran nodded and took a note of it.

"Now how do i..?" Bryan looked around Molten  for something. "This should do it!" He punched on one of the back buttons. I didn't do anything.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you~." Bryan didn't listen and contuined to push random buttons on him, making him even more mad.

"Bryan stop your making it worse!" I called out. Molten picked up Bryan and set him aside and went to where he heard my voice. Everyone was so loud, too loud. I had to cover my ears they was hurting. The animatronics around me tried to help, they lead me to the portal room, I couldn't hear what anyone was saying, we soon jumped in the portal.

A/n

Ayooo Molten's here I totally didn't watch the first video Molten was In and forgot to write it down because I was admiring his voice....PSHHH NO WHO WOULD DO THAT NOT ME?!?! anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter imma comtine to write because I love this story so yeah see you in the next chapter

(1190 words)