Your mine!

I stand there terrified my little white ears twitching as the huge wolf stared me down his teeth bared.

I watch as he slowly shrinks. I'm affraid but I can't help but feel there's something about him.

I'm already falling for this terrifying creature.

His bones snap and crack as he becomes smaller and smaller.

I close my eyes tight not wanting to see whats happening, covering ny ears to block out the sound, and crouching down so I looked small.

"What's your name?" A deep seductively haunting voice asks. I slowly open my eyes to see a tall man with curly raven black hair and shimmering silver eyes he was knelt down in front of me.

"Emiko..." I whisper.

"I'm Luca Orion, an you my sweet Emiko, are mine." He says slowly wrapping his arms around me and pulling me up into his arms bridal style. This is when I realize he's naked!!

"No...please...don't hurt me...!" I cried. "Shhhh, don't worry baby I won't ever hurt you," he says slowly and gently placing kisses across my cheek and down my jaw. "I love you, your my mate." He says walking ne back into the cabin I had just run from. He closes the door skillfully with his foot the walks me to the bed. He slowly and gently lays me down. He takes the blanket from the foot of my bed and wraps it around him.

"I'll sit down next to you as you sleep, I won't touch you or go near you until you trust me. I promise." I close my eyes and curl up into my body facing away from him. I can hear a small wimper. I slowly turn over and see him his eyes resting on my face his eyes filled with...love?

"Why am I not affraid?" I ask him quietly. "Because, I'm your mate," he says simply. "Will...you lay with me...?" I whisper. "I'm so cold..." I say a little louder. "Of course," He says lying next to me effortlessly pulling me into his chest where I seem to fit perfectly. Where I seem to have always fit. "It sounds crazy but, I love you Emiko," he says quietly. I close my eyes and fall into a deep calming sleep my head on his chest.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I open my eyes to his beautiful sleeping face a quiet snore coming from him. His arms still drapped over me. Slowly I raise my hand to his nose and slowly trail down his cheek to his lips then slowly down his chin and finally resting my hand on his chest. He seems to be a really heavy sleeper.

I slowly move away from him and head towards the kitchen across the room In a huge t-shirt and a pair of short which are all I have and slowly slip my apron on.

My cat Miki meows softly rubbing against my leg. Her cute orange tiger stripped fur ruffling as she notices the Were in my bed. She hisses and I giggle. I quickly and quietly start cooking breakfast.

"I woke up to an empty bed imagine my surprise to find a beautiful woman cooking me breakfast," I hear from behind me a smile erupting on my face. I lower my head slightly and turn around looking up at him through my lashes. "One thing I want you to always remember-" He says hooking a finger under my chin and raising my head so my eyes met his. "Is that you will never look down. I always want to see your beautiful hazel eyes," he says stroking one of my ears eliciting a low moan from me.

"I love all of you, you hazel eyes, your short brown hair, your white ears and little tail, and I think I love you pale soft skin the most." He says slowly kissing down my neck. "Luca...the food-" I'm cut off by a chuckle. "I thought I was eating," I blush looking away from his bright silver eyes. "Alright, I guess I can let you go for a few minutes," he says kissing my again and I pull away towards the stove.

I stir the sausage with one hand wisk the eggs and turn down the heat with my tail then mix the pancakes. "Multitasking seems to be your specialty," Luca says happily. "I've learned to use all of my resources," I say humbly. I pour the eggs and stir so they won't stick. Then make funny shaped pancakes put the sausage on a plate then the eggs then grab two glasses and some orange juice from the fridge. I set it all out on the table then plop the pancakes on thw plates and take a seat quickly turning off the stove. Luca takes the seat across from me and smiles wide.