Dad the Alpha

Luca's POV:

I watch on as my mom tries to peice my beautiful mate back together.

I turn around anger filling me. I find my dad lying against the tree he had hit. I grab him by the collar and pull him to me. "You hurt her!!" I yell. "Good," is all he says. "Damn you!!" I yell throwing a punch. Uncle J runs up grabbing dad. "Alpha, I've got him," He says to me. I nod and run back inside sitting next to my mate holding her hand. "Please be okay," I say quietly.

She groans a little then hisses when mom places herbal medicine on her back.

I want my mom to stop, stop hurting my mate...but I hold my wolf back knowing she's helping Emiko.

After the first three treatments her healing genes take over and start working but leaving the scars. Damn my father for soaking his craws in silver!!

I stroke her hair gently. "She's better but It will take time, the silver is making it a hell of a lot harder." My mom says touching my shoulder. "Stay with her. I'll be back." Mom says walking off towards dads office.

"Mmmhhh..." I hear Emiko make a pained sound. I reach over taking her hand. "Luca..." she says in her sleep. "I'm here baby, always will be," I tell her. He smiles faintly.

"It hurts," She says grimacing.

I brush my hand over her beautiful soft cheek. "I know baby, I know," I say kissing her forehead. "I'm so sorry baby," She takes my hand and holds it to her cheek. "I know you are, now apologize," She giggles. "Those must be really good pain killers for you to be making jokes," I chuckle. "Nah!" She sighs happily. "It's just that when I'm with you the pain just 'flies away' she says making a fluttering motion with her fingers and giggles. I let out a chuckle. "Your adorable when under the influence of powerful narcotics," She smiles. "Cute aren't I?" I laugh. "Very," I say kissing her lips. "I'm tired," She says giggling again. "Night, night Lucy!!" "Lucy???" "Your cute when confoosed (ment to spell it that way)!" I chuckle. "Alright Emmitt," I chuckle. "Awww you went out and found another mate??? Your soooo mean!!" She cries. "You know that's not true!!" I tell her unable to hold in my laugh. That's when Emiko passes out.

Mom walks in and laughs.

"Fun isn't she?" She asks.

"Very," I laugh.

"Well it's bed time honey," mom says sweetly. "No mom," I say looking down at my mate. "Yes Luca! NOW!" She whisper shouts through clenched teeth leaving absolutely no room for argument. "Yes mom..." I say quietly before kissing Emiko's cheek and heading up to my bed room. I flop on my bed exhausted but unable to sleep without Emiko beside me.

"Damn mating mark," I sigh closing my eyes.

'Meow'

I jump. "Emiko?"

I look around but she isn't here. I look down to find Miki, Emiko's cat meowing at my feet. I pick her up and she purs. "I miss her," I say knowing she's just meters away but I can't be beside her.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I had fallen asleep with Miki cuddling into my chest. I hadn't been asleep long.

*SCREAM*

I bolt straight out of bed and down the stairs to the kitchen where a very scared looking Beta stands. "What happened Uncle J?" I ask fear and anger ripping through me. "S-she just started screaming..." He says. Mom runs in as I touch Emiko's arm and she visibly calms down. Her screams becoming quite wimpers. I lean down and kiss her shoulder and slowly run my kisses to her neck. "Lucy..." she calls.

"Lucy?" I hear both Uncle J and my little brother Seth ask. Seth must have just gotten back from his mission.

"I'm here Emmitt," I chuckle.

"Emmitt?" I hear them ask.

"Its the nickname she gave me while underthe influence of powerful narcotics," I laugh. "I called her Emmitt just to tease her," I say quietly reminiscing.

"Awwww!" I hear Seth say walking over. "Big bad wolf finally found his mate!" That's when he looks down. "Oh crap...!" "Yeah..." "Dad?" "Yep," "She okay...?" At this we both look to mom. "She has some serious wounds but those are the ones caused by your fathers silver claws. Other wise her body had healed itself hours ago." She says dropping her eyes to Emiko.

"Where's dad?" Seth asks. I growl. "Luca..." mom scolds. "I had him placed under house arrest. He's in our room." She says running a hand through her hair.

"You okay mom?" Seth asks. "No, your father has always been pig headed and stubborn as a mule but this time its more Sabbath that's taken over...he won't let your father have any control." She says.

*Sabbath is dads wolf*

"Rea is becoming more and more angry by the day. Sabbath is breaking our link..." mom says through a sob.

I pull her into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry mom," I say quietly.

"It isn't your fault honey, you couldn't help but fall in love with Emiko, she's perfect for you baby," she says touching my cheek gently.

My wolf Hunter becomes a bit agitated.

'What is it?' I ask him in my mind.

'A rouge,' Is all he says

"Jethro, get Jordan and the wolves."

"What is it Luca?"

"A rouge," I hear Hunter say.

Uncle J leave the room quickly.

"Seth take Emiko, mom and the other Omegas and hide them and yourself." I twll my little brother whos eyes grow wide. He nods helping mom and a girl name Daisy take Emiko's limp body to the cellar. "Alpha what's wrong?" Jordan asks. "SHIFT," Hunter yells sensing the rogue is near. I run for the door and shift as I fly out of it. I land and find I'm face to face with the rogue.

"Hello big shot Alpha or- where am I anyway?" He asks. "Moon hill territory," Hunter replies. "Well I heard you had my sister," he says shifting into his human... neko form.

"Who are you?" I ask as myself and not Hunter.

"Makoto," he says.

"I'm a werewolf neko mix."

"How do you know if she's even here?"

"I can smell her on you." He spits.

"Can you?" I ask rather intrigued by this rogue.

"She smells like honeysuckle and strawberrys." He says nailing her beautiful scent.
"She's my twin can't you tell? You are after all 'our' mate." He says.

I look at him and notice the pull at my heart Hunter saying something but I can't hear.

I'm fainting?

*SLAM*

Yup I fainted.