moaning Myrtle

Harry was done with the world (well when he wasn't ), he had told the boy that gryffindor boy called "collin creevy" to tone down his crush. But nah.
He was sure the boy had changed his name from creepy to creevy because whenever ans wherever harry went, the boy was there with a camera.

Charles potter wasn't pleased and since he hadn't 'talked ' to harry since the day they had left for school, the boy pushed harry into the abondaned bath room of morning myrtle.

"Doing this for attention ? Aren't you ?" Cahrles hissed grasping harry's collar and the green eyed boy noticed that his twin was shorter then he was. "You won't be this happy any longer. Dad has denied uncle moony's request of taking you away this year. If I found you doing anything like this, I will be straight away telling dad."

The boy grinned a roguish way before pushing harry away and strolling out.

"Do these people bully you too ?" If he wasn't used to whispers in his head, he would have surely jumped.

"Hello myrtle" he greeted wiping the invisible dust from his robes. "This is usual you know. Nothing to worry about."

Myrtle was silent for a second before she spoke in her usual moaning voice, "hogwarts feels connected to you."

Harry raised a eyebrow, "doesn't hogwarts connects to every student ?"

"Yes, it does." The ghost answered dryly but then lowered her voice, "but it pays close attention to you. On your magic. The potraits also keep an eye on you not for dumbledore but for danger."

"Dumbledore keeps an eye on me ?" He asked simply even when he knew the loony man did more then keep an eye on him. "Maybe he could get answers."

"Yes. Its what they say. They don't talk to me much so I don't know"

Or maybe not

****

Harry was mindlessly roaming down the halls, what else connection did he had to hogwarts except for student and school ?

Everytime he thought of such things, his chest burned weirdly.

"Can we hang her upside down like her shoes ?" He heard a taunting voice and frowned. Someone else was getting bullied by someone.

Not that he wanted to be a superhero, but his steps fastened toward the voice and soon he was greater by a mix group of ravenclaw crowding someone.

Harry could barely see the sliver of silver blonde hair due to the tall crowd around the whoever he or she was.

"What are you doing ?" He once again hadn't meant to say that ... But oh well/the crowd of five stiffened a little and turned back simultaneously. What was with group of friends doings together ?

"This doesn't involve you snake" the boy with weird blonde hair flicked lazily. "So scram"

Harry sighed rubbing his forehead, he could see the person being bullied and she was a girl, he had seen being sorted, "lovegood luna" if he wasn't wrong because the girl always stood out. He didn't knew what he found unique, the aura around the girl or her scarf filled with red eyes and cork earrings.

"I thought ravens were smart" he just sighed dramatically, "but here you are doing the most stupid act."

"You are boy who lived doesn't mean we will all be bowing at your feet and answering to you." The girl on right with strawberry blonde hair sneered at him brandishing her wand out. "So run along if you don't wanna join her"

"Actually I came to fetch her" why could he lie so easily ? Damn this was turning downright into a skill. "You know professor flitwick, the head of your own house ? He called for her."

It was the other girl who jumped in between, "and why would professor ask for such a loony ?"

"He is assigning me to tutor her." Wow the losing capability.

"You a second year teaching a girl of first year ? Why would he do such a thing ?" It was the brown haired boy who asked and harry concluded from other's expressions, he was the leader.

"Well as you said, I am boy who lived." He shrugged and peeked to the girl who didn't looked a bit scared, "if you must miss lovegood, I don't think the professor has much time to spare."

The leader tsked, "let them go."

The other four specially the girls sneered making them more ugly then they were and left enough space for blonde to paddle out.

Harry waited for the girl to reach to him before turning away and letting the girl follow him.

"Thank you harry" the girl's voice was misty like she was in her own world, "you can call me luna. You have doing great lately, just some steps to break the binds. Stay strong."

Harry turned back to the girl, just to give her a weird look but the girl was smiling, her silver eyes filled with blue flecks was shining almost entrancing.  her a weird look but the girl was smiling, her silver eyes filled with blue flecks was shining almost entrancing.

The girl nodded at him and walked past him almost glidding.
"See you later. Darius."

****

Hermione jean granger had been petrified and the suspicion had narrowed down to harry removing Charles from the list completely because why would anybody petrify their own best friend ?

Everywhere harry went the stares intensified. He want to gouge some eyes out but realised it will only increase the stairs so he refrained.

Two weird things had happened in his life. First luna ravenclaw had started siting opposite to him during breakfast making slytherin who only stare at him in diguest start yo glare more.

Second the potraits had started to take more notice of him, even notifying him to escape the curse coming his way. This was very helpful.

Remus and sirius had wrote to him apologizing for not being able to take him away. He had written a thanks back gor even thinking about his comfort and started to think of ways to impress james potter into not beating him.

He had inhaled his books to brim, started practise duels on his own and didn't forgot about his wandless skill even after getting a new wand and the painfull burning in his chest that had gradually decreased.

He also started reading about occumulency (got his books with help of lockheart who would dron on about his works and doings, harry nodding here and there and at the same time doing his own works) and was meditating when mcgongall had announced about students being sent back to home.

Oh hell no. He decided and crawled out of his room, running to myrtle's bathroom. No body would be able to find him there and myrtle had promised him a place to live after he died when he had went there to ask if myrtle knew any thing more of potraits.

Surely the ghost won't care if he died there because no way in hell was he ready to leave for potter manor.

"Yes you can live here" myrtle answered and harry swore he saw red tints on her translucent cheeks. Please not the ghost having a crush on him.

He nearly jumped when the door of the bathroom opened and three footsteps paddled in. Myrtle visibly frowned before floating out of the door and confronting the intruders.

"Oh its you."