champion

Harry was not at all bored and it was a first thing. He waited patiently- not that he could do anything still being tied on a fucking tomb of his own grandfather.  He watched his sperm donor go along the deaths eaters and threaten them like a mother - not that he new how a mother should act.

Then the man turned his attention toward harry, droning on about his return and well harry got to know things - sweet sweet things however he couldn't help but wonder where snape was. And what was snape's place.

“Ah, what a story it is, Lucius,” said Voldemort. “And it begins — and ends — with my young friend here.”
He walked lazily over to stand next to Harry, so that the eyes of the whole circle were upon the two of them. The snake continued to circle.

His attention as bought back to tom riddle walking toward him, he spat the material in his mouth down. And scrunched his face at the taste. He wanted a good amount of chocolate frog now.

Lord voldemort was now looking at him in weird disgusted way. He severed the spell making mental note to ask the dark lord for more information as he was dropped down of the tomb. With a wave of his hand his wand was back in his hand - yes he had foolishly dropped it.

"How about we save story telling for later ? You see a awarding ceremony is waiting for me." He repaired his robes and casted a hatefull glance at wormtail. It was his favourite robes.

"Harry potter" lord voldemort called silkily.

"No" harry said firmly looking past the dark lord and at the death eaters who looked awkward and quite surprised. "Not harry potter." He raised his head, straightening up once again and looked directly at those gleeming red eyes. His glamour washed over, the freeing feeling returning and engulfing hin whole. "My name is hadrian ....father"

There were gasps at the back, lord voldemort raised his eyebrows, "now are you ?"

"Yes" harry answered with a hiss, "hadrian darius 'ray' riddle - son of reina ramona riddle (nee syke), tom marvolo riddle and severus tobias snape. Veela, vampire and some stuff. Abondaned or not dont know dont care. Heir of slytherin and many more." He walked toward the place he had appeared and thew the cup and switched back to english. "So father, can I return before they suspicious ? I am not supposed to know the truth you see."

There was a single nod from his father, he looked at the death eaters still looking at him, "I hope you all know better then tell this to anyone or you may not find your childrens back at home." And with a serious look he bent to touch the cup sending a bit of magic to it and then he was spiralling back landing in the center of ground.

People exploded everywhere around him, he showed the trophy to everyone raising his hands in air, smirking. Soon he was raised on shoulder - sirius black was yelling in excitement. Luna was looking at him with knowing eyes. Middy suspiciously and james with hatred.

He won bitches.

****

Moody disappeared at the night. And he was informed that the moody was imposter - an escaped death eater. He had made a look of surprise and even fear but he bubling with excitement. Severus seemed very jumpy looking at his back every now and then as if he was going to get attacked - harry had noticed - he couldn't say about anyone else.

Cedric was very keen on keeping an eye on harry - especially in his eyes and harry suspected that his eyes and changed colours when he had called out for his vampire inheritance - he needed to master that too.

He had also noticed the frequent eyes of dumbledore on him as if he had killed dumbledore's puppy - well he might have. He had seen lord voldemort being reincarnated.

He waited at his usual spot at astronomy tower, the night was bright today and if he was a centaur he would say the mars was too. His holly wand felt warm against his skin. The footsteps faltered behind him and he turned with a smirk. With brown bussy hair turned into soft curly ones stood beatrix aka hermione granger with dark eyes narrowed.

"Why call so suddenly and that too on last day"

"I am giving you a choice dear." He smirked pocketing  his wand, "a choice only few get."

Brown eyes narrowed more.

"But first, may i you is your mate, your birthday was in september, if I am correct."

Beatrix blushed bright red, "may is ask who you are ?"

"Fair enough. Fair enough" he sighed scratching his neck. He really hadn't thought about exposing his identity to her. "I need to tell you miss lestrange or granger or whatever you wanna be  that I givingvyou a choice "

"Only me. Hadrian knows who you are really." He waved his hand seeing that she was opening her mouth to say something. "And I can promise you no one else will, you will live and die as hermione Granger if you what to just remember you can have a loving family - a crazy one but loving one"

"Lord voldemort has returned."

"It's something, I have whiteneseed with my own eyes and have been part of it. He is silent now because he is rebuilding."

"Now I leave the choice to you; whether you disclose this information raise suspicion and get Dumledore involved destroying your chances at dark side and probably getting your name on hit list or you can live on and think about the family you can have. We both can have."

"I had no friends till now. Till this year. I was bought in abusive household bea, beaten and berated, pushed around and forgotten about. And I have a single chance a single and even if its small one of getting a family - albeit broken - but a family which cares, I wont care who stands in my path to get it. To be who I am born to be."

She gaped at him but he didn't care passing past her untill she asked voice quivering, "what - what about my friends ?"

"Why dont you ask it yourself ?"

****

Fourth year ends here.