secrets and riddles

Oh its you." Her voice had certain bitterness to it.

"Yes." Came the arrogant voice of charlus potter, "and I want to ask is this the place you died ?"

"Why should I tell you ?" Myrtle's voice was always so gloomy that harry had never imagined so much hate in that voice.

"If I didn't find chamber of secrets hogwarts will be done with" Charles voice was once again filled with arrogance. "So you better tell me."

"Yes. Right here." Myrtle answered dryly, "if you died here, I will flush you down the drain."

Harry had to stop his snort somehow (by pinching his nose and biting on his tie).

"As if I am the one defined to kill lord voldemort, I wont die beforehand." Charles answered in a very known it all voice and harry had wonder what else did the brat blindlessly belived." How had you died anyways ?"

""Ooooh, it was dreadful," myrtle answered with relish and harry had to compliwmnt on her sudden mood change. "It happened right in here. I died in this very stall. I remember it so well. I'd hidden because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses. The
door was locked, and I was crying, and then I heard somebody come in. They said something funny. A different language, I think it must have been. Anyway, what really got me was that it was a boy speaking. So I unlocked the door, to tell him to go and use his own toilet, and then -" harry had imagined a hiccup at the expect of dying but myrtles voice had pride. "I died."

"How?" it was ron who had asked making him the second person, so who was the third croonie as granger was in hospital wing.

"No idea," said Myrtle in hushed tones. "I just remember seeing
a pair of great, big, yellow eyes. My whole body sort of seized up, and then I was floating away. . . ."

"And then I came back again. I was determined to haunt Olive Hornby, you see. Oh, she was sorry she'd ever laughed at my glasses."

"Yeah. Yeah. Thank you. You can go back now." Charles dismissive voice was infuriating.

Mrytle's huff was inaudible as she glared back in the stall harry was in only to meet with a silencing sign, she nodded with a pout

There were few footsteps. "Ooh ron look at this. What should we do ?"

"Lets hiss like slytherin did. Maybe he locked it that way " harry blinked where they talking about parseltongue.

Then the next minutes of harry's life must be the funniest because the two boys kept hissing broken words randomly. Didn't the idiots know parsetongue is carried on only through blood magic or it is what was found.

"You boys look like you can handle this." Harry blinked at the voice, it was a voice he swear he would never forget but he didn't knew what charles wanted with gildroy lock heart. "If I maybe just"

"No" ron roared, "you will stay here till we get my sister."

Ah so ginny weasley was involved, harry remembered the little red head girl who once tried to follow him through the potter manor and harry to hide in the bathtub all day. He also remembered a very important information; little charlie had a crush on ginerva weasley.

"Open" Charles hissed out loudly before chanting it continuously as if he had achiver something and waiting for a applause.

There was no applause but grinding of stones, harry peeked from the below the door and was momentrially blinded by lock heart's lavendar robes. Did lock heart get his inspirations from dumbledore ?

What he saw next surprised him, instead of sink there was a gaping hole in the floor. Screws started turning in harry's head and with a final click he was hut with realisation.