ritual

His mother's shimmering form stared at them as he arranged the things in the ritual circle which they had drawn in the open garden of riddle manor hoping that if hadrian got tired and needed to drive magic from the nature, he had been practicing it for two months and was quite proficient in it. Their most  trusted people stood around the protective ring, he and his father had built while his father and his mates stood in the sidelines stiff like a plank.

His father looked as neutral as ever, his dad had a blank mask but his eyes showed the worry he felt. draco and daphne looked like they wanted to say something but couldn't push words out of their vocal cord, his mother had been so hapy after finally meeting them that she had almost ignored bella and bea for which she apologized teary eyed. 

The environment was hectic, everyone was tense and the magic was licking their skin trying to calm them down. hadrian cleared his throat as he healed his hand which he had splitted open to mark the hoxcrux with his blood, "Alright. My lord please lay down and remove your upper robes."

Every death eater even if they feared and respected their dark lord tried to peak at the upper lean body of his father which made his mother smirk and his dad rolled his eyes, father acting ignorant but the slight curl of his lips showed his smugness. It somewhat eased him and he placed his hand on the cold marbled floor that had been built there specially for this, infact the inner circle had made sure there was no fault in the ritual grounds. With his single command, the loyal eaters bent down and touched the floor with their wands. regulus stood there with rabastan and barty, bella with rodulphus, bea with pansy, narcissa with lucius and sevral others he had no want to mention. They were all dressed in warning heavy robes even after the warneing charms already placed on the manor.

The months had hogwarts had been fun, slughorn had invited them to a party even when he had been suspicious and not very trusting. Charles had thankfully not attended even a single bit of those parties. slughorn had also arranged a Christmas party which they all had attended but quickly left to join the malfoy ball held at malfoy manor and then here they were doing a ritual before yule ended. it had been a good idea presented by no one other but barty (he seriously loved barty) and had been accepted as once. They did however had to clean the grounds because a thick layer of snow had settled on the ritual floor which had been taken care of in seconds. 

"Close your eyes please" his words were for everyone present there as he closed his own eyes and felt everything on the ritual ground. Souls, there were so many souls laced with life that three particular ones stood out to him different from others as death's touch was evident. his mother's soul had death's scent more then anything, his father's soul, a small part that had been granted a new body had been touched by death as much as it had life. and lastly his own soul, death's stench was strong, it made him feel the power he held in that moment. he was playing with souls.

Every soul he recognised had a structure, his mother's soul was structureless as it held no life. his dad's soul was like a shimmering liquid, like liquid gold it bubbled and swirled but not a drop fell out and it as a shade between deep blue and grey, he wasn't very good with colours, he left that job to draco and daphne. Thankyou very much. His father's soul however had lost most of it's structure and it indicated how much harm had been done on the soul, not only magically but also mentally. A small piece of it had died with his mother, the effect of death of soul mate.

Deciding he didn't had enough time to admire souls and run commentary, he dived for largest piece of his father's soul, although it resisted a bit too much, shrieked agressively and tried to attack, he snatched away and raised his hand holding it tightlt in his grasp to avoid its escape. he knew it was the diary as it was harmless. The next biggest piece was surely the ring. as he dived for the soul, he realised what a real treasure the ring actually was, the ancient magic seemed to draw him, caux him to walk through dead to find a soul he would want, sadly he could do that without visiting the limbo, but it excited him and he made a mental point to search about it later, its magic afterall was the invisibility claok he had so long ago stolen from charles.

The magic of the ring holded his father's soul out to him on silver platter and he held it with his magic too, the third one he reached for was salazar slytherin's locket, the parsel magic dripped from it like a dense river and it tried to protect the soul piece of its descendant only to give up as he gave it a taste of his own magic, showing to it that his father may have been lord for long time but he had won both the lordship and heirship by conquest. The magic submitted to him like house elf as it did with ravenclaw diadom and hufflepuff cup.

His problem was nagini, he had grown to like the cinnamon serpent immensely and didn't wanted to hurt her like he didn't wanted to hurt his father. Understanding nagini's soul was a bit difficult as her soul although born human was destroyed more his father's, the mental scars that nagini held with the made combined made his heart heard, his eyes burned as his brain thobbed as he very forcefully removed his father's wrath like soul from her which her broken soul tried to protect ever if the wrath had been nothing but a parasite for her soul, it prooved how strong nagini was and how powerfull her magic would have been if she hadn't been cursed and turned into a animal. He sent bouts of magic to the serpent he had frozen before the ritual so she wont feel discomfort.

The soul was almost collected completely but the most important and impossible part was left out. He had left it for last becuase he it could be exhausting and could temper with the flow of his magic and he wanted the ritual being diabrupted because he fainted. The soul part that was attached to his him was dark and structureless, it's wrath like appearance made it stand out away from his soul that was like obsidian filled with every color present in the world with gold as it's center, it should his ability to play with souls and he couldn't be happier, investigating his soul, he felt bonds that he was connected with, soul bonds, bonds with his parents, bonds with his friends and follower. it was amazing  as it was dangerous.

Tugging on his thin bond with hiss father, he pulled the soul out and puled out his magic, combining little strands of magic being supplied from followers to act as bonds, he combined the soul feeling the heat and pressure of tempering with something human weren't made to interfere with. As the process was somewhat completed, he felt the first wave of aftermath and shook his head, focusing again.

The second wave hit him when he was combining the big part of soul to the tiny sliver in the reincarnated body, his hand shook and he groaned in discomfort as he felt his magic drain. his connection with his mother fluctuated a little as the drain in his magic furthered. With audible slam, he forced his father's soul yo be whole and released the hold on his magic. his father opened his eyes with a loud gasp, ruby red met with emarald green, he sent a hasty smile before he stood up shakily and somewhat with no other thought in mind, stepped toward his mate before he felt that he was too heavy and recognised the black spots doing wizard waltz in foreground of his vision before his vision went completely black.

Lord voldemort was dead and his father, tom marvolo riddle husband of regina riddle snape and severus snape was back, there would be no mass murder and his father would take  positive approach and reform the world, he would get tp take revenge and would be able tpo breath freely, the prophecy looming over their head, the reason of their suffering had now been dealt with, he certainly hoped so.

Before his body touched the floor, he heard a loud muffled shout of, "what the fuck hadrian ?"