The feelings and the child.

Author's note:
Hi again! I know I may have a really bad cold and should probably be resting-
BUT
I decided to push past that and make another part of this!
And I figured that the title of part two did not make sense-
But it was meant to be ranboo's feelings developing for tubso-
Anyway!
On with the story!
—————————————————————————————————————————

Ir€n€'$ POV:

I felt a disruption of the peaceful silence..so I looked behind me and I spotted ranboo standing there.
I waved at him and yet again signalled for him to sit down next to me.
He did so and looked up at the sky.
He smiled and I got a weird feeling..in my stomach..
I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked down to try and hide it..
This could be because of the weather today but..I wasn't sure if I..had feelings for him-?
It sounds weird..I know..I've only known him for...i think 2 years now..but it feels like I've known him since i was little..
I shrugged it off and began looking at the pond that laid in the gardens.
I spotted a duck and it came up to me,climbing into my lap.
I smiled slightly and began to stroke it calmingly..
It was soft..
I looked over to where ranboo was sitting and realised he was looking right back at me, smiling..
My cheeks..yet again..heated up and I looked away out of embarrassment..
I heard him laugh, it sounded so melodious and relaxing..
I looked back at him and he was just dying of laughter..
I poured and made a "hmph" sound turning my back to him and carried of petting the duck in my lap.
He stopped laughing and pulled me back so I was..LAYING IN HIS LAP!?
((The duck is not lying on her/his chest))
My cheeks were ruby red at this point..it was visible aswell because he looked down at me..
I brought my hands up to my face to hide all the blush..
He pulled them away and gave me a quick peck on the forehead-
I blushed even more.
HE JUST KISSED ME ON THE FOREHEAD!
AND NOW HE'S SMIRKING LIKE HE WON SOMETHING-
I stuck my tongue out at him and he simply just placed his finger on it ((he's wearing gloves dw -Zenith))
He giggled ever so slightly because of my reaction and I simply just sat up and pouted-
Facing away from him completely and moving a bit further from him.
Not to be rude but to try and comprehend what just happened and to calm down-
Howeverrrr-
He scooted closer to me and wrapped his hands round me,like a hug but from behind..
"Awww~ you're blushing so much princess." He said,smirking afterwards.
I simply just ignored it and it got to the point where the duck left from my lap and went back to the pond.
.
.
Ranboo still had his arms wrapped around me..and it didn't look like he was gonna let go so I decided to be an idiot and try escape from it-
I failed obviously and he placed me on his lap.his grip tightening more.
"You're being very clingy now." I said, sort of wondering why he was like this.
((Clingy-boo?? -Zenith asks very curiously))
"And?" He replied "you seem to like it" he said referring to me relaxing in his embrace.
"Touché" I replied, getting what he was referring to and continued to enjoy his warm embrace.
.
.
.
We stayed like that for a little longer until I heard some baby crying from some of the bushes.
I scrambled my way out of ranboo's embrace and went over to the bushes..
As soon as I got there I spotted a little piglin crying..
I picked it up with a blanket ((duh -Zenith))
and headed back to where ranboo was..
He seemed shocked at first but soon relaxed.
I cradled the child in my arms..making sure he wasn't hurt aswell.
We settled on the name Michael seeing as it was a boy.
We headed inside and told my father that we had spotted a baby in the bushes and asked to take care of him together.
He agreed but on one condition.
I had to be with ranboo/marry ranboo
I agreed to that condition obviously
((The father is fully supportive of tubs being trans and supports his relationship with ranboo -Zenith))
((THEY'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR TWO YEARS NOW SO DON'T SAY HE'S RUSHING IT! We all know they love each other so shush -Zenith))
Me and ranboo headed to my bedroom.
Me carrying Michael in my arms.
.
.
Father said ranboo could stay in my room with Michael and me and that he had ordered a worker to build a crib for Michael.
.
.
.
I set Michael on the bed and went to my private bathroom
I looked at myself in the mirror..
Realising I didn't feel like myself..
I grabbed scissors and began cutting my hair to a more shorter ((boy-ish girl-)) length
((Scissors in the bathroom?- -Zenith asks yet again..very curiously))
I walked into my closet to get changed.
.
((She/he took off her/his binder -Zenith))
Since I had no prince nightwear((or pyjamas-)) I wore one of mine
Her nightwear:
.
.

((She/he took off her/his binder -Zenith))Since I had no prince nightwear((or pyjamas-)) I wore one of mineHer nightwear:

.
.
.

I walked back into the bedroom, Ranboo holding Michael in his arms

He looked up at me and I could see blush form at his cheeks..which I found sort of adorable-
I sat next to ranboo and he handed me Michael.
He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I responded by giving him one back.
We both laid down on the bed and went to sleep, Michael in between us.
————————————————————————————————————————-
Andddd
THAT'S A WRAP!
Hope you guys enjoyed this!
Love you all ((friendship)) <3
Remember to take care of yourselves and credit yourself for all the amazing things you have done!
See you all in the next part!