**Insert a good title cuz i'm loosing ideas for them**

A/N:
HI YA'LL!
I know it's took me a long time to update on here and I'm really sorry about that!
So here is another part of this story!
EnjoYYyYyyY!!!
______________________________________
TW:Death(?) and a small panic attack ((I know what it's like cuz I've experienced them-))
——————————————————————————————
!r€n€'s POV:
As soon as I had entered my bedroom I laid down on my back with Michael laying on my chest fast asleep.
.
.
Ranboo had came in shortly after and is now hugging me as a way to show his affection.
.
The male's execution was only a few minutes away and I had to wear fully black clothing.
.
.
.
.
At the time of the males execution.
.
.
!r€n€'$ Outfit:

The male's execution had begun and I was standing at the front with Michael in my arms, faced away from the sight of the male crying to be set free

His pleads were ignored by the other royals and the executor.
.
.
The executor forced the man to the ground with his head hung low.
.
.
.
The person swung their weapon at the man chopping off his head.
.
.
The distressing cries and pleads from the man soon gone.
.
.
Even though my expression was blank I felt disgusted by how the male had been executed..
.
.
Ranboo looked at me and realised my blank expression.
"Are you alright,love?" He asked,concern in his voice.
I replied with
"I am fine."
.
.
.
At the end of the male's execution I had excused Me,Ranboo and Michael to Our respected bedroom to rest after the recent event.
.
.
I took off the pitch-black yet see-through veil and placed it on the side as I walked to the walk-in closet after placing Michael down.
.
.
((He didn't wear the binder when the event was takin' place. -Zenith))
.
.
His outfit:

I walked back out of the closet and sat on my bed

I re-imagined the events that happened today while looking at my ceiling.
.
.
I sighed and laid down on my bed, waiting for Ranboo to come in
Yet-
He didn't turn up.
I checked the time and it was at least 11:00 at night.
I stood up from my bed and walked to my bathroom.
As I reached the bathroom I shut the door behind me and sunk down to my knees.
.
.
Tears ran down my cheeks as thoughts bombarded my mind with negativity..
HE LEFT YOU ALONE TO CRY.
HE THINKS YOU ARE PATHETIC
HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU
YOU ARE NOTHING TO THEM.
YOU ARE A DISGRACE.
AND PATHETIC.
Those thoughts ran through my mind as I cried.
.
.
A few minutes of crying later
.
.
I stood up from the bathroom floor and walked out the bathroom door after opening it.
I walked to my bed and noticed Ranboo sitting there.
He had concern written all over his face as I drew closer to him.
I sat on the other half of the bed, distancing myself from him.
He looked at me with sympathy in his eyes and scooted closer to me, wrapping his arms around me as I laid down on the bed.
I turned to face him and he smiled very slightly and pulled me closer into his embrace.
I snuggled into his chest and soon fell asleep.
.
.
——————————————————-
THAT'S IT!
Also!
Please follow OliveLynette2009
THEY ARE AMAZING!
And honestly-
They have written an amazing beeduo book!
That's all-
BYEEE BEAUTIFULS <3