The meeting.

Hi ya'll!
It's Zenith here!
I'm really sorry about the slow updates..
Like I said in my post..
I haven't found the motivation to continue most of this story..
I will try and update it though!
Now on with the story!
Side note: Tubbo has fully transitioned now and everyone is supportive abt it.
-even though Michael still calls Tubbo "mama" but he doesn't mind
_______________________________________________
No TW's
_________

Tubbo's POV:
I was called by my father due to an unexpected meeting that occurred.
I put on a quick outfit and brushed my hair.
.
I went downstairs and was met with the royal painter, (@Lazy_Asecas) lazy.
"Good evening,your highness" they said as she slowly bowed down at my presence.
"Good evening to you too,Lazy." I replied
"But may I ask,why are you here?" I asked as confusion laced throughout my voice.
"Your majesty,King Jschlatt, had asked of me to accompany you during the meeting as I am known to be quite close to you." She answered honestly.
"Oh,That is quite understandable, Could you lead me to where the meeting will be held?" I turned to ask them.
"Of course your highness" she replied as they guided me to father's discussion room.
.
.
Once we got there I was met with loads of other people.

I recognised all of the faces there.
One of them being (@OllieWorks)Mary the Princess of Rivenal Palace.
Her black hair was plaited neatly and was placed just off her shoulder.
x
Another being (@FarlandAuthor) Apple.
They are more shy then most people here..
She had their bangs covering her dark brown eyes.
His wings were slightly covering their body as a clear symptom of their shyness.
We met during a dimension-saving era and we became friends.
Others were account (@accountWithoutSense), Eli or Sweet Tea (@Tommyinnit7), Sparrow (@Tails_The_Skrunkle), Apix (@ApixDarkLegends), Ash (@Mossboo), Black (@Blackwolf123532), Caramel (@CaramelSauce_), Kai (@Sc0tt_reads), Theodora or Theo (@Ember0the0Ender), Rhianna (@xEvelyn_Belovedx), Axo (@Axolotl_afton).
.
They all seemed to stop their conversations when I entered the room and greeted me.
"Good evening, Prince tubbo_" They all said in perfect unison.
I looked over at Apple and waved at them slightly.
They waved back with a small smile.

After a while my father appeared and called all of us to sit down at the table, i took a seat nearest to my father and the rest took their seats.
They started discussing ways to improve on the empire my father had built and more alliances we could make with other empires.
It lasted around 2-3 hours and we all came to an agreement on some of the ways for improvement, The others made their way back to their homes after the meeting was over, Lazy and Apple staying behind for a little while to talk to each other, wanting to get to know each before Apple dimension-hopped again.

*A while later*
I was now in my bed in my pj's ,Michael cuddled up to my side and ranboo having their arms wrapped around me, sleeping.
I smiled softly at them before drifting to sleep myself.

_______________________________END OF THE MEETING _______________________________

A/N:
Sorry again for slow updates.
My mental health is shit and I recently had a fight with someone dear to me
But I hope you all enjoyed this.
Love ya'll and remember to stay alive because you are loved, and if not by your family then by me (/platonic unless you're my lover)
Bye 🤍