The identity of the PRINCESS ((+the weird males mentioned in the description-))

Author's note:
HI AGAIN!
Lovely to see you all <3
I'm getting a bit better.
Anywayyyyy
Here's the 4th part!
————————————————————————
Trigger warning(s)(?): Weird males making Ir€n€ uncomfortable |
———————————————————————————————————————
"Ir€n€'$" POV:
I had woken up to the sound of feet walking across the floors of my bedroom
I opened my arms to see ranboo and Michael playing.
I smiled slightly and climbed out the bed.
I tip-toed up to ranboo and jumped on him
"MORNING BOO!" I shouted
Jeez even when I've just woken up I'm energetic.
"Oh! Morning love!" He replied holding on to me so I didn't fall.
.
He placed me down on the floor and knelt down to give me a kiss on the cheek
((Dang- he's that tall. -Zenith))
I smiled brightly and it caused him to blush a little bit.
.
.
I walked away from him and turned to my walk-in closet to get changed.
I decided I should wear something simple over my "binder".
.
.
Her outfit:

Her hair:

((She still looks like a girl obviously-))

.
.
.
.
I walked out and went over to Michael, picking him up and walking out of my bedroom after opening the door.
((Dang she/he really went "peace" to ranboo. -Zenith))
I made it to the dining hall and took my seat with Michael sitting on my lap.
Ranboo entered the hall and stood behind me giving me a quick kiss on the forehead before regaining his posture.
My father walked in with tommy and the others.
((The father is Phil??? -Zenith asks very curiously even though their tone sounds as if they planned this -XD-))
Tommy sat next to me and began rambling about how much he lovedddd women.
I kept saying that it was annoying but secretly I enjoy him just speaking about what he thinks about others.
.
.
.
-T I M E S K I P-
.
.
.
I finished my breakfast and as I was about to stand up my father said
"Some males will be visiting here in a while,so dress appropriately"
I gave him a quick nod and headed of to the garden -Michael still on her lap- and Ranboo following close behind.
I sat down near a tree there and leaned back so the bark off the tree would support my back.
Ranboo sat next to me and yet again..gave me a kiss on the cheek
I turned to look at him and smiled.
He gave me a smile back and moved me so I was on his lap.
((Clingy-boo supremacy 🧎‍♀️ -Zenith says proudly))
.
.
It stayed like that before some males came here and started staring at me.
I felt a bit uncomfortable so I looked away from them and hid my face in ranboo's chest signalling to him I didn't like the men staring at me.
I heard one of them say
"Awww look at the little cutie~"
Ranboo glared at the one who said that and replied by saying
"Please leave you are making him/her uncomfortable." Very firmly
They didn't acknowledge him and continued to leave remarks on how I looked and how "girly" I was.
.
.
I hated it.
I felt like crying right then and there.
One of them attempted to walk up to us but ranboo being half enderman-
got agitated and began making this weird noise. It hurt my ears so I covered them
.
.
Michael started crying and I tried my best to comfort him.
.
Ranboo had removed me off his lap and stood up to protect me.
I began crying while holding onto Michael firmly so he wouldn't get touched by any of them.
The guards came running into the garden
((THEY HEARD HER/HIM CRYING! -Zenith shouts))
I heard Niki run up to me and wipe my tears away.
I was so scared of them.
My father eventually came storming in and told the males to leave, he said that if they were to try to return here they would be sent to the dungeon and would face immediate execution.
Ranboo stopped making the weird noise and ran up to me, hugging me as I sobbed.
I wiped the tears that formed in my eyes along with michael's.
My father walked up to me and apologised over and over again for what the males did.
I accepted his apology and told him that I figured out that I no longer wanted to be identified as a girl.
He responded with "well my son.I'm glad you're alright now"
I hugged him and thanked him for supporting me
I was so glad I have him as my father.
—————————————————————————————————————
ANDDDDD
THAT'S A WRAP!
Hope ya'll enjoyed this!
Love you all (friendship)
See you guys in the next part <3