🤍 I'm sorry (DNF)

Angst.
TW: Suicide, mention of suicide, bullying/hate, being overwhelmed

George's pov:

*ping*

Dream 💚: hey georgie are you free to stream today?

George 💙: um yeah what time?

Dream 💚: 5pm GMT?

George 💙: yeah ok, sure

Ok. Look's like I'm streaming today. I really don't want to though but I didn't want to disappoint Dream.

Is difficult to stream. And be on social media especially twitter and YouTube. They have a lot off the most toxic people. Waking up to see people telling you to kill yourself is shit.

But Twitch isn't much better people always ask me to wear a maid dress or call me fat.

I got overwhelmed and shut off my phone. And went for a walk in a close by forest.

It's beautiful, it really is. I walked over to a pach off grass by a river it's flowing quite fast and if you fell you you'd most likely drown.

It has vines falling down from the trees and flowers appear from the ground. Little mushrooms sit by the river.

But I can't help but feel lonely. I wish I could be sitting here with someone. I can here laughing in the background it sounds like some young kids running through the tall grass.

I stand up and walk over to a little log swing. No one was using it so I sat down it was surprisingly comfortable.

I walk back to my house. I open the door and walk up to my room to check the time. 5:19. Shit. I'm suppose to be streaming and calling Dream.

Oh god he's sent me so many messages asking if I'm alright. He's so sweet. I call him and turn on my stream. About 3 hours later we finish our streams and I end the call with Dream.

I lay on my bed for a couple minutes. Someone calling me. Why? I don't want to talk to anyone. I'll just leave it, it's nothing important.

I end up falling asleep. I wake up at 1:56am.

26 missed calls
42 unread message

From Dream.

Dream 💚: Goodbye. I love you.
-12:43am

---

Ooo end off the story!!!
If you're confused Dream killed him self due to hate.

Word count: 378

Ily 💚💙

-Karl