🤍 a party ended it (karlnap)

Tw: Suicide, self harm

No one's pov:

Karl and Sapnap go to a part around there friend, Dream's house. They get there and they see Niki, Wilbur, George and a lot off other people.

Karl and Sapnap end up by the bar ordering some drinks.

Karl ended up not getting anything. A couple hours later everyone was out side in the yard.

There was people standing on the roof and jumping into the pool. And other drunk people standing around shouting at them.

Sapnap saw George and Dream walking upstairs to Dream's bedroom so he assumed they'd still be there.

He left Karl outside and walked up stairs. Much to his surprise he didn't find Dream and George talking but making-out.

Before Sapnap could say anything George pushed Dream of, off him and blushed even more.

Then they all heard something hit the concrete with full speed and people shouting.

They all rushed downstairs to find Karl layed on the ground bleeding from his head. 

George called an ambulance and they all sat by Karl. People started to leave so they wouldn't be questioned. Everyone left but Dream, George, Sapnap, Niki and Wilbur. Niki would off saw what happend but there was people in the way and Wilbur didn't say much. He just said. 

"I think he jumped, on purpose..."

Then they here sirance. Karl got taken away... later that day they were told that he didn't make it. Karl was gone.

It's like when you loose a pet. You don't know how to react. You just cry. Not like it would help.

---
Word count: 274

Ty for 92 reads!!!

Ily dickhead 💓

-karl