💛 I love you (karlnap)

Karl and Sapnap live together and they aren't dating!

Sapnap's pov:

I wake up to see Karl snuggling next to me on the couch. I kiss him on the top off his head. He's so cute.

I reach over to get my phone. I scroll through twitter and them I have an idea. I take a picture of Karl and I and upload it to Twitter.

I get a lot off messages of people saying ether "awww" or "karlnap!"

Then Karl wakes up.

"Hello sleepy."

"Sap is it morning?"

"Um yeah, it's 9:56"

"Ok, morning!"

We both get up and get ready. We go get some coffee from a close by coffee shop. We sit down at a table and just talk about random stuff then someone walks over to us.

"Hi! Can I get a picture?"

We agree and after that we finish are drinks and leave. We get home and the picture I posted off Karl and I is trending.

Karl and I sit down and wach gravity falls for about an hour. (Waddles is the best character.)

We end up cuddling again and Karl ended up falling asleep. He's so cute. God I love you Karl. I whisper to myself. I love you too. I hear a voice reply.

Karl was awake. He pretended to be asleep so he could hear me say that I loved him like I didn't say it 100 times a day.

---

Word count: 240

Short story! I hope you liked it! Sorry Karlnapity ships 😅 I might do one karlnapity story soon!

Ily bitch 💓

-Karl