💛 gravity falls but love doesn't (DNF)

Dream and George were watching gravity falls. George was cuddled up next to Dream.

They were quietly watching until Dream spoke up and said.

"I love you Georgie."

"I love you too."

George all ways blushed at the nickname. He had always found his boyfriend very attractive and would do anything for him.

They watched gravity falls until they both fell asleep George cuddled up in Dreams arms while laying on his lap.

A couple hours later Dream woke up. A new tv show playing in a background. He paused it and looked down at George.

He kissed him on the top off his head. He carried on playing with his hair and brushing it with his fingers.

Dream took a picture off both of them. He posted it on twitter. It of course got thousands of likes within seconds. Comments saying 'dreamnotfound confirmed??" Or "DNF 💚💙" there was hate comments as always. Dream read them all though. Knowing that there only some lonely 9 year olds.

George wakes up and opens his phone. Still laying on Dreams lap. He sees the post Dream makes and slightly blush. He didn't mind about Dream posting it though. He was his boyfriend after all.

---

Word count: 203

Short chapter!! I hope you enjoyed it :)

Ily bitch 💓

-karl