🤍+💛 It was a dare (DNF)

Tw: eating-disorder (anorexia), crying

No one's pov:

Dream,
George,
Sapnap,
Karl,
Wilbur,
Illy (not a dsmp member)

Were playing truth or dare it was Dream's turn.

"Ok, Dream truth or dare?" Illy says with a smile.

"Ummm dare!"

"Ok... I dare you not to eat for 2 day's."

Now Illy was really nice but they were all very drunk. Dream excepted the challenge and Illy sent him a message to remind him later on.

Karl was the least drunk and tried to convince Dream not do the challenge as he was worried that Dream would be sick.

They all went home after a couple more dares. Dream and George fell asleep cuddling.

When Dream woke up it was 10:56. George was already up and down stairs. Dream sees he has a message from Illy.

Illy 🌙: Dream remember you can't eat for 2 days.

Dream wasn't sure why she had sent it until he remembered. There was one problem. Dream hadn't eaten in day's before. It was about 3 day's since he had last eaten. He has a lot off problems with his personal body image.

He then remembered that... Illy hadn't had anything to drink before that. She knew about his eating disorder. This was on purpose.

Dream had always had a odd feeling about her. He brushed it off as nothing but it all came to him.

She hates him. She wants Dream so sick he has to go to hospital and date George before Dream could tell him how he feels. She probably hoped that the overhang would make him not eat for 2 day's.

But that message was followed with another.

Illy 🌙: and if you don't I'll date George and you'd be fat more than you already are.

Dream's pov:

This bitch. She's been so nice but not the oh hi how are you? You look lovely sorta. But the controlling sort off person.

I could here the door open.

"Hello Georgie~"

Illy.

"O-oh hi um don't call me that please a-and when did I invite you round?"

I hear the door close again and someone left? George started walking up to my room.

"Clay..."

"Mhm"

"Illy just came round to say that she wants to date me."

"What did you tell her?"

"Well um Dream. I have a girlfriend now..."

I can feel tears start running down my face. George could tell that I was crying.

I hear foot steps walking over to my bed. And someone kissing me. I kiss back.

"You were lying weren't you?" I say with a unstable voice.

"Yep!"

---

Wow! That was an event full story!!! Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for 14 reads btw <3

Word count: 441

Ily dickhead 💓

-Karl