After the war with Gaia...

Nico

I tried not to turn around and look at percy face as he just told him his greatest secret. He felt at ease because it was great to have the weight of the secret off me.I walked back to the Apollo cabin, where Will was standing in the doorway.

"What was that about?" Will asked

"Nothing..."I answered quickly not willing to give away my secret to one person who doesn't think I am a total freak.

Will raised and eyebrow and suddenly the butterflies came and dance across my stomac. What was he doing ??? Was he putting a spell on me I hope you have butterflies in your stomach ??? Somehow it didn't seam possible that Will wold try and do this ... At least not on purpose...

As we walked Will said stories,some more or less funny , most of them where pranks on Clarisse la rue... As we came closer and closer to the infermery I could see Jason Grace at the steps of the infermary. He looked ansious as if almost scared.

When he saw me he gave me a grin and said "So I heard you told percy! " I nodded, "That took guts! well good luck in the infermary."and ran off.

What was that about ??? He just ran off . Why??? And I was left alone for tree days with Mr. Solace.