Capture the flag game

Offensive. That was fine.
Nico smiled, his muscles tensing at the unusual experience.
The Stolls were sneaky. They would either go and try to find the flag or play sneaky offensive tactics. He could always keep an eye out for the Stolls if they got near his stance.
He prepared a little something. Will won't approve. Oh, well, everyone can't be happy.
He grabbed the hilt of his sword. He pulled it sharply outwards and waited for the haunch horn to blow.
Will looked at Nico curiously: "What are you smiling at, Death boy?"
"Oh, nothing." Nico's smile turned mischievous and for the first time he seemed accept the fact that Will was calling him with a rather unflattering surname.

Will smirked and answered: "Well it's nice to see you smiling."

That's when the horn blew, signalling the start of Capture the flag. Immediately after that, Nico took off and ran towards their teams enemies. He drew his sword and slowly slipped into the woods. Normally, Nico would just have slipped into shadow-travel mode but today was not one of those days.

But being the son of Hades granted him a gift; the gift of going wherever he pleases unnoticed. He waved through the trees without so much as breaking a sweat. Tartarus changes people. Sometimes it makes them realise how fragile they are, witch makes them thrive to become strong.

It wasn't long to find the Stolls. They were quiet of course, but each time they did something; a prank or a joke they couldn't help but snicker. Nico was getting closer to the enemy lines. No one seemed to have noticed how close he was to their estimated position of the flag. 

The Stolls were off to Nico's right. Nico immediately turned and came up in front of the Stolls. Nico looked at them mischievously doing his best to imitate their usual stare. They backed up a bit but then one of them, Corner spoke up:

"We know you can't use your underworldy stuff so there is no point in threatening us."

Nico slowly drew out his blade. The blade was pure black and seemed to be sucking the life out of the very light around it giving it the impression of a black hole.

"You see, I am not only my powers. I happen to possess great powers of persuasion."

the Stolls gulped simultaneously. 

Nico was at a dilemma; 

-Hang them from a tree upside down in only their underwear.

OR

-take their weapons. Make them run in the middle of the capture the flag. get their flag and then bring it to the other team still screaming.

"Weapons. Mine now quick." Nico said.

The Stolls obeyed, apparently they weren't to thrilled to be fighting a son of Hades even if they were at an advantage. Numbers+ healthy state of mind and powers (unlocking doors: reaaaaaaaally helpful in this kind of situation)

A few minutes later, Nico couldn't stop laughing. The Stolls had run up to their team's flag, got it than ran back to Will's team screaming at the top of there lungs:

"We  didn't mean to paint a unicorn on your breastplate."

Nico rarely laughed but when he did. It had to be hilarious. This qualified. Will seemed confused when he relieved the flag but grateful nonetheless. Will gave Nico a smile. Nico stepped out of the more densely packed with vegetation area and waved half-heartedly at Will.

Nico finally suppressed his laugh to a small smile and waked over to Will. Will simply asked: "Got your revenge?" 

Nico just answered: "You bet I did."

They walked back in a comfortable silence. Will escorted Nico back to his door. In that moment Nico remembered all the romantic movies Bianca had made him watch in the casino. The guy would escorted the girl; not that Nico was the girl in the relationship. Say goodnight then give a kiss. A proper one, on  the lips.

Nico would have blushed at that thought when he was 10. Now he just fidgeted with his skull ring and said a quick "Good Night." He was about to close the door when Will nudged his foot in the crack and said:

"you did great Nico. I'm glad I chose you on my team."

Nico opened the door a little bit wider and nodded for Will to continue.

"I was wondering. Would you like to go to the basketball court with me?" He said then quickly added "To play basketball, of course"

Nico forced himself to not jump on the occasion like a hyperactive person. He thought about pretending to think about it. But that was just absurd. Will knows that he doesn't do anything all day long and it was seem rude to refuse. So he counted to 2 to seem like a casual person than answered.

"Sure. Come and get me when you want to go."

Will smiled, he bid Nico good night but as Nico was about to shut the door again he did a rather rash but pleasant move. he kissed Nico's cheek.

"nice to see you smile Nico."

Then left. Nico smiled again. What? he couldn't help himself. Will made him feel... different. He closed the door and fell on the bed.

Remember what I said about Nico not blushing because that was his 10 year old version of him would do? Forget it. He's blushing like a madman.

A/N

Sorry for taking so long to update. i am more focused on another story right now but I'll update as soon as someone asks me to.