Carol (part 1)

As I woke up the next morning I realized two things:

1 ) I hadn't had any dreams a.k.a nightmares. That was a relief. Since Tarturus my dreams were getting worse and worse.

2) I was sure that I had'nt fallen asleep under the blankets and in only my boxers

. Oh no, Will saw me in my boxer I felt six again and telling you mom in Italian to go away while I was dressing. I blushed but no one was lookin. Thank goodness!

I took off the many bandages traveling my skin soft and smooth with no blisters or scrapes or wounds of any kind on me But only a thin layer of sticky sort of medicine. I took a shower and changed my clothes. I was determined to go get some exercise outside. This room was making me claustrophobic, I guess that was the jar's fault .

I slowly opened the door to my room and then started running outside not knowing what time it was I looked to see if I had waken anybody but every bunk in the infermery held a sleeping patient so I guessEd it was around seven because no medics were here yet.

When I reached the door I pulled it aside, closed it and when I turned around I found myself face to face with "Carol".

"hi"she said"Aren't you intended to be sleeping?"

"No" I said a little too quickly

"At least let me go with she said, you know ,for purely medical reasons" she said and then smiled.

Then I realiesed she was a medic and she looked so familiar to Will that she must be a child of Apollo.

"You're in cabin 7" I blurted out

"Yes" she said

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! The word was ringing in my hears I was glad that she wasn't flirting with Will because that would mean that I had a rival or that he was straight.