My nightmare

My nightmare started like this :

I was in the woods , alone intill Will came past me he was screaming my name with a worried look on his face. I coul see him hear him but I couldn't talk move or anything. I was trapped in the shadows.

Suddenly all six remaining of the prophacie and Will in battle armor where in the woods screaming my name but I lay helpless on the ground.

Hazel tured around saw my skull ring pn the ground then she saw my cloodes liing on the groung and she screamed it wasn't fair... Frank held her in his arms. Piper and Jason were blinking back tears and around my spoils of war were Percy Annabeth and Will all With there eyes closed. I realised that Will was tring to bring me back to life.

Then the image shifted to the arena in the middle they were burning the shroud of a Hades kid.

For split second, my heart broke. Was it Hazel ? No, she was standing to the right of the coffin in Frank's arms... But who?? Could it be??? It was me no, not possible.

All the seven were around my tomb then Chrion spoke:

"Nico, son of hades died a hero, the camp's monsters in the woods where uncontrollable and attacked the campus. Many would have died if he did not save them by giving them a warning but when he went back to fight against the monsters, he was trapped in a shadow and never shall he retrun."

I add a chapter each day or make previous chapters better, please leave comments...