☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

♡♡♡

- Thanks for what? - you ask, confused.

- For listening. - he puts a hand on your cheek. - Now I see why Sunny wants to get to know you...

- Sundrop wants to... - you blush, looking down to hide it.

- And so do I. - he holds your chin, lifting it up so you make eye contact with him.

- I... Also want to get to know you... both of you. - you shyly smile.

- Sundrop is the one everyone loves... - he starts, quickly looking away but soon looking at you again as he continues. - ...so can I be your favorite?

- I... I guess you can try to be my favorite. - you wink, wondering where you got all that courage from. He laughed.

- Fair enough. - he patted your head. He stood up and offered his hand, which you gladly accept. - Let's go back, it's almost time for the children to wake up.

He takes you to the balcony and soon your feet are not touching the ground. Moondrop was slowly lowering to the daycare's colorful floor. You both walk back to where the kids were sleeping and Moondrop leaves to turn on the lights.

- Alright, kids. Time to wake up! - Sundrop says, a bit loud so the children would wake up.

Some of them get up, yawning and stretching, while some seemed to still be deep asleep. Sundrop got closer to the ones who were still sleeping and gently shook each one of them, saying that it was now time to play. When all of them are up, Sundrop gets all the mattresses and put them on the corner of the daycare. He looked at you standing there and made his way towards you.

- Are you going to play with us? - he giggles, obviously excited.

- I guess so. - you smile, making him jump with happiness.

- Lovely! What do you want to do first? - he holds both of your hands.

- I don't know... What do you want to do? - you ask. You could see his eyes sparkle.

- We can draw! With glitter glue! Oh I love glitter glue! - he jumps enthusiastically.

- Alright, we can do that if you want. - you giggle at his cuteness.

- We can also drink fizzy faz! Do you like fizzy faz? - he asks with a big smile.

- I do! - you match his excited energy.

- Woohoo! - he happily screams, running around the daycare and grabbing all the glitter glue tubes that were on the floor. - Sunshines, time to paint. - he tells the children.

Soon they were all sitting on the floor waiting for Sundrop to put a bond sheet and some tubes of glitter glue in front of them. You could only wonder how much it costed to buy so many tubes of that thing, there were 3 for each toddler and you wouldn't doubt if there were more in some kind of storage. Sundrop sat right next to you, and gave you your paper, putting different glitter glue tubes in front of you.

- What are you going to draw? - he asked.

- I'm not sure yet. What about you? - you looked at him and he smiled.

- Something beautiful. - he answered vaguely. You simply shrug and start drawing with the glitter glue.

After some nice minutes of art and hearing the children laugh, you had finished your glitter glue painting. You were honestly proud of it, laughing at the thought of what your sister would probably draw. Soon your face and mood fall as you remembered she disappeared, and there were you, wasting your time instead of looking for her. You started feeling guilty and regretting staying in the daycare for so long.
You feel a tap on your shoulder and turn around to see Sunny smiling. You try to hide your sadness and smile back.