☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

♡♡♡

- There you are! - you say, pinning Chica against the kitchen's wall, putting each hand on the wall, trapping her in between them.

- Hey Y/N... - she stutters.

- I've been looking for you since you ran away. - you say, pouting.

She doesn't answer and only looks down. You cup her cheeks and raise her head. You caress her face with your thumb. She looks at you, if she had skin it would definitely be red by now. You wink at her, making her look away again.

- Don't tease me, Y/N... - she whispers.

- You also tease me, why can't I do it? - you laugh.

- Because you're making me embarrassed... - she mumbles.

- You also make me embarrassed, very embarrassed. - you giggle. - But it wasn't me who ran away after kissing the other.

- Y/N... - she whispers.

- Shh. It's alright. - you shush her. - I know you were just embarrassed.

You caress her cheek with your thumb. Chica leans her head on your hand.

- I'm sorry for running away... - she whispers sadly.

- It's okay, Chica. - you caress her cheek again.

- Can we do it again...? - she softly asks.pl

- Only if you promise me you're not going to run away. - you laugh and she nods, smiling.

You start getting closer to her, your eyes never leaving her purple ones. You smile at her and soon connect your lips to her beak. Her eyes open wide for a second but then she closes them, giving in into the kiss. She wraps her arms around your neck, deepening the kiss and you wrap your arms around her waist. She ends up lifting you up a bit since she was quite taller due to being an animatronic. You smile into the kiss, soon pulling away, needing air. Chica smiles at you, waiting for you to breath normally before kissing you again, this time more passionately, hungrily and lovingly. She turns around, pinning you against the wall like you had done to her before. You laugh against her beak, you could only wonder how this needy animatronic could have ran away after pecking your lips. You pull away, needing to breath again. She smiles at you. You smile back, panting.

- Thank you, Y/N. - she says.

- For what? - you laugh.

- For existing. - she cups your cheeks and caresses them with her thumb, just like you were doing to her. You smile, blushing. She pecks your lips.

- Chica. - you call her, laughing. She was now pecking you all over your face.

- What is it? - she asks in between kisses.

- I need to go now. - you laugh. It slightly tickled.

- Oh... Alright... - she pouts. You kiss her one more time.

- I'll see you later, don't worry. - you peck her beak one last time before leaving.

♡♡♡

- Y/N! I wasn't expecting to see you here. - he says.

- Well... Your room is the only one I haven't been inside before, so I thought about it as an opportunity. - you smile at him. Freddy opens a wide smile and hugs you, lifting you up.

It was tour time inside the green rooms. You could enter them, talk with the animatronics, take pictures and all. Freddy looks down at you for a moment and then smiles, putting you down.