☆ 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

TW: strong language

♡♡♡

The next day, you rush out of your house, entering your car and driving to the Plex. It was now closed, obviously, but Vanessa, being the new supervisor, gave you permission to enter. She said there were other staffs there, cleaning, and that you just needed to say she let you enter that they would open the door for you. And that's exactly what you did. The other security guard, Bob, opened the door for you. He was a big buffy man, with dark skin and a cool beard. He was like a teddy bear, big, cuddly and cute. He was one of the sweetest people you've ever known. You run inside the Plex, going towards Montgomery's green room. You reach it and look inside it through the window. You look at the room, confused. No one was there.

- Looking for someone? - a male voice asks. You turn around and see the one and only alligator.

- Monty... - you say, smiling.

- Hey there, Y/N. Long time no see. - he says, smiling back.

- Honestly, too long without seeing you. - you caress his cheek.

- Do you mean what I think you mean? - he asks, unbelieving.

- Yes, you big alligator. - you laugh. He opens a big smile and hugs you tightly.

- I'll rub it in everyone's face that you chose me. - he laughs.

- Oh my Lord, Monty! - you laugh at what he said.

- Did you miss me that much? - he asks, wrapping his arms around you.

- Yes, a lot. - you pout.

- Me too. - he sighs. He looks up like his head had just lighted up. - Come with me.

He gets a hold of your hand and takes you to one of the storage rooms. It was dark and had lots of boxes on the floor and on top of each other. He locks the door and turns to you with a smirk.

- What are you planning, hm? - you raise a brow at him.

- Nothing much... - he shrugs, wrapping his arms around you again. - ...Just to have some fun with you.

- What kind of fun? - you look at him with a suspecting face.

- This kind. - he kisses you.

You smile and kiss him back, wrapping your arms around his neck. He pulls away for you to breath and buries his face on your shoulder. You run your fingers through his mohawk, messing it up. He didn't care, he was more interested in getting your scent all over him. He starts gently kissing your neck, making you giggle since it tickled.

- Monty, you're tickling me. - you say in between laughs.

He ignores and keeps doing the same thing. You push him away, laughing. He analyses you for a bit. Taking a picture, literally, of how you looked at the moment. Happy, blushing and, the most important, with him. He then kisses you again, this time more fiercely and wildly. He picks you up and sits you on top of some boxes, making you stay on the same height as him. He pulls away and licks his lips with his metallic tongue and a smirk.

- Monty...? - you whisper.

- Shhh. - he shushes you, kissing you over and over again.

Suddenly, you hear a weird noise. It sounded like an earthquake.

- Did you hear that? - you ask, pushing him away and looking around. He stops for a second, analysing his surrounding.