Unbreakable

A/N: SMUT WARNING

Cliff laid me down on the bed in the empty hotel room we found.

"Oh, fuck, I've missed you so much!" I said as he got on top of me.

"I've missed you, too." I sighed. "I don't think you could ever understand hiw much I've missed you.".

He smashed his lips into mine and I wrapped my arms around him, holding onto him tight. I so badly wanted to be a part of him again. I loved him so much.

As our lips separated, he ran his fingers along the top of my pants. I looked into his brown eyes and smiled as he stripped them off of me.

"Oh, fuck, Cliff!" I laughed as he tickled me.  I put my arms up, allowing him to slide my shirt over my head and toss it onto the floor. He then unhooked my bra and threw it aside. His eyes got so wide when he looked at my tits.

"Some things never change." I said as he threw off his denim jacket and Misfits shirt. "I can see that you still love my boobs.".

"How could I not?" he asked.

Cliff unzipped his fly and stuck his hard cock in between my thighs, thrusting back and forth fast. I moaned in pleasure. 

His eyes were on my breasts, as they usually were when we fucked. My whole body was rocking because of Cliff fucking me like an animal.

"Holy shit." I said under my breath.
I moaned as he grasped my hips, and I felt myself getting closer to my climax. I wanted more, though, because it was so good.

"Oh, god, Cliff." I moaned. I screamed as I felt myself cum, and he pulled out of me, falling on top of me. "Oh, fuck." I said, breathing heavily.

He laid on my chest and I played with his long brown hair. We both had to take a moment to catch our breath.

"I love you." I said, smiling down at him.

"I love you, too." he replied.

"I love you, more.".

"No, I love you more. And I'll show you.".

I giggled as Cliff took off his jeans so we were both completely exposed, and got on top of me. 

"Oh, Cliff." I moaned as I felt his hard, big, cock go into me again. He thrust back and forth and I wrapped my legs around him.

We both moaned as he sped up. 

"Fuck." I moaned, leaning my head back in pleasure and arching my back. 

"Sarah." Cliff moaned, holding onto me tighter. I felt myself get wetter., and I wrapped my legs around him.  

"Oh, god." I moaned, sinking my nails into his back. I bit my lip, knowing that I was getting close to my climax.

Cliff came first, inside of me. He fell beside me as I came on the sheets, out of breath.

"I missed you." I said, grabbing his hand.

"Aww, babe." he replied. He kissed my cheek. 

"And I will miss you.". I felt a lump in my throat. "But I'm not thinking about that. I have you tonight, and that's what matters.".

"Yeah.".

"And now it's your fucking turn.".

I went down and took Cliff's dick in my mouth. He moaned loudly, and I could tell I took him by surprise. But I loved doing that to him.

I teased him by taking the entire thing in my mouth at first, then just running my tongue on the tip. 

"Oh, fuck." he moaned, tossing his head back. I took a bit more of his big cock in my mouth, moving my head back and forth slightly. 

He looked down at me and held the back of my head. I took all of his cock in my mouth again and closed my eyes. I felt it hit the back of my throat, but I was quite used to it.

I could feel the throbbing head of it hitting the back of my throat as Cliff moaned. Just to drive him even more crazy, I reached my hand up to his hairy chest.

He let out another moan and I felt him cum inside my mouth. I let the cum string between his dick and my tongue, then I swallowed it. 

"Oh, my love, you're good at that." he told me as I came up and laid beside him.

"I know." I said seductively, looking into his brown eyes. 

"You're beautiful, too.". 

I giggled. "I know.".

"You know?" he said, getting into a dominant position on top of me and tickling me. "You know?".

"Oh, fuck, Cliff, stop!" I laughed. 

He kept tickling me, also laughing, his fingers coming close to my pussy. Then he stopped, his fingers on my thighs. By the way he was looking deeply into my eyes, I could tell he really wanted to shove his fingers inside of me.

"C'mon, Cliff, I know you want to." I said seductively. 

He smirked, and his fingers crept to my opening. He put one inside, slowly pushing it in and out.

I closed my eyes and let out a loud moan as he put another finger inside me, moving them around and exploring me. Playing bass wasn't the only thing his fingers were really useful for.

"Oh god, Cliff." I moaned as he inserted another finger and went deeper inside of me and found my sweet spot. "Oh, god, I'm close.".

"Hold on just a bit longer, babe. You're so wet; it's so hot." he told me. 

I let out another moan, trying to hold on for him. It wasn't easy, though. 

"I can't hold on any longer!" I said. He took his fingers out of me and I came on the sheets again. The poor hotel maid who'd have to wash them the next day. 

"Oh, babe, I love you." Cliff told me, wrapping his arms around me and holding me close to him.

"I love you, too." I told him. He kissed me, and I thought about how much I'd miss his kisses.

For a few moments, we just laid there together. We didn't say anything, just enjoyed each other's company. 

It kind of felt like the old days. Me and him could just be together, and there was never awkward silence. We could be doing nothing; we could be doing anything. I had never been so comfortable with anyone ever before, and it was a beautiful thing.