Chapter 3

Both you and Monty had made your way out of his room, cautiously peering behind the corner that showed the rest of rockstar row.

"Take this" The gator whispered, taking something from his pocket, and giving it to you from behind his back while staring out from the corner.

"It's a watch..." you said with no amusement.

"So I can contact you." Monty replied bluntly.

"Just put it on, it don't bite" Monty hissed in urgency.

Following his orders, you put it on. It was in the shape of Freddy himself, and lit up to a bright blue screen, followed by a message. The message read:

'I can speak to you secretly with this, without making a sound."

"Smart..." you remarked quietly. Monty turned a side eye to you, with a proud grin. It wasn't important to ask how he did this, you'd assume it was his software or some other AI magic.

"The question now is where we goin' from here" The gator sighed with annoyance, peering left and right from behind the darkened corner.

"Vanessa spoke briefly yesterday of 'main control' she called it. Apparently it's on the top floor office, don't think it's on the visitors maps due to obvious reasons..." you strayed off.

"Why does that seem like a good idea" Monty asked, raising an animatronic eyebrow at you.

"Well, neither me or Vanessa get clearance for there, it's for 'high ups' she said. Obviously it must be something important. Considering our circumstance and how odd they are. It only makes sense that an answer could be up there..." You explained to Monty.

A satisfactory hum from the gator suggested he liked the idea.

"Makes sense" Monty said, before stepping from the corner, gesturing you to follow with the nod of his head. You tip toed from the corner and met Monty at his side.

"You know how to get there?" He asked.

"Not a clue" you responded dismally.

The alligator pondered for a moment, before turning to you.

"You got any security passes?" Monty asked again.

"No..." You said, questioning your own answer.

"What do you mean no? You're a security guard" Monty snapped, putting a hand over his face.

"Not my fucking fault Vanessa didn't give me any security cards" You snapped back, looking at the alligator angrily. How dare he.

"Quiet your voice" Monty lowered his voice to a harsh, angry whisper, putting a claw over his mouth to signal you to quiet down.

You rolled your eyes, however, you listened to Monty and simply didn't respond.

You both seemed to take a deep breath to gather your composures.

"The closest security office that I can think to have a security pass would be the daycare." Monty said, in a tone that implied that was the last place he wanted to be.