Epilogue.

The sound of chatter and footsteps and laughter entered your ears as you sat, legs crossed at the VIP complex bar. Everyone finished their drinks as you began your own, a fresh glass of red wine.

Usually, you never drank red, but tonight, as the bar emptied, and the bar tender wiped the bar beside you, the mood called for a glass of classy red.

You sat patiently, your hair tucked behind your ears as you sipped your red wine slowly. It was delicious, and soft on your tongue.

Sitting at the bar, you ran a hand down your black dress, soft with linen, complimenting your natural curves. Your hand ran over a large scar on your leg, a scar from the claw of Freddy from that bittersweet night. Your black boots tapped in rhythm to the sound of electronic music, created by non other than the Music man himself, whom was happy to see you once you returned to the Pizza plex.

This drink was on the house.

Your eyes were covered by the glasses that Monty had gifted you while you were in hospital, they sat loosely on the bridge of your nose as you took another sip of your red wine.

"How you finding it?" The bar tender asked, leaning against the bar to speak to you.

"It's lovely" you said, taking another sip, and nodding at the bar tender, who fixed up a glass of aged whisky for Monty.

You had asked all animatronics to guide him here, without saying your name, to surprise him with your presence. Freddy seemed to love the idea of this when you had got him in his own, after his constant pleads of forgiveness, as if you had sentenced the bear to death. Roxanne was the one to fix up your style, and even give you the idea of the black dress, as well as style your hair, and tend to your makeup.

The secret lunch who had had with Chica was lovely, even if it was just Pizza. She thought the idea of you suprising Monty was hilarious, and she asked you to even take a photo of the Gators face.

Apparently, he hated secrets, and that made this even more exquisite.

You had even made amends with the daycare attendant himself, after little persuasion and a play session with some children, with glitter glue and googly eyes, you helped the children make portraits of the sun, non of them resembling him in the slightest.

Thinking back to the events of today, made you only more exited to meet Monty once again, as well as nervous.  Eagerly you awaited, until...

The VIP doors opened against everyone's departure, and you lowered your shades, resting your eyes upon Monty, you looked at you, his eyes widened with shock.

"Y/N..." he said, blinking. You stood from your seat, placing your glass of red wine on the bar. It wasn't long before you found the arms of the gator wrapped around your back, lifting you up in embrace.

"I missed you so much!" You said, cuddling the crocodile in return, before he put you down, and stared at goi in awe, running his eyes up and down your body as he lowered his glasses.

"Looking beautiful as always" He said, as the bar tender left his station, leaving only yourself and Monty at the bar.

"I told you I'd meet you at the bar" Monty chuckled, staring at the glass of whisky on the table. To which he took with his large claws, and sipped softly.