6

Aera

New day, something new to start.

I was all bouncy and hyper while getting ready and my hair just was not cooperating.

I tried straightening it but it was too poofy so I pulled it up into a loose bun and left it at that. God, thick hair sucks. 

I chose grey sweats and a white long sleeve crop top with small diamond earrings and a simple rose gold necklace. I tucked it into my shirt. 

For makeup, I just put on some mascara, lipgloss, and did my eyebrows lightly for a natural look. 

And I was ready. 

Dad was at work already but he wished me good luck on my first day. Cho-Hee had also called because she couldn't choose her outfit and we video called. I had to listen to her whole meltdown but she chose a cute outfit. 

I got in my car and blew out a breath.

I'm doing this. No turning back.

I'm ready to work with BTS.

I got this. 

I chuckle at my stupid attempt at giving myself a pep talk. 

Here we go.

--

When I drove up to the entrance, a guy in a suit was signaling at me with his hand. I drove up to him and rolled down my window. 

"Hi."

"Miss Aera, is it?" I nod. "You may park here." 

Turns out that they have arranged a parking spot for me right at the front. 

Wow. 

It was very convenient because I just suck at driving and the whole parking dilemma. This made everything better. 

I walk into the foyer once again and wave at the friendly face sitting at the desk. 

"Hello, how are you?"

"Good afternoon Miss Moon. I'm good, how are you?" She asked. 

"I'm great, thank you!" 

"Will you be coming over frequently?"

I smiled. "I think so." 

"Great! The boys seem to be excited to see you and Ms.Han."

"Oh really?" Oh my god, okay, okay. "I'm excited to see them."

She smiled and pushed a clipboard at me. "I usually need guests to sign this every time they come to the building but you can sign once and fill in the rest and I'll log you in on the other days." 

"Oh okay, thank you." I signed all the stuff and wrote the details. "I'll see you soon!"

She bowed her head at me respectfully. "See you!"

Have I mentioned the staff here are so sweet?

I walked to the elevator, remembering my route from yesterday to get to the dance studio. Every staff I walk past greets me and I greet them back. 

I get to the floor linger at the entrance of the studio. My nerves were clawing at me in my stomach. My hand rested on the door handle. 

We haven't started, it's not too late to turn back. 

But I'd hate to miss on--

The door flung open and I gasped. That scared me so much. 

Standing there was none other than Jimin looking at me with a puzzled face.