31

Aera

The faint ringing of Jimin's alarm wakes me up the next morning. Jimin's arm is draped over me while my back is to him and he moves slightly, hearing the sound. 

I quickly grab the phone and turn the small tune of Taehyung's Winter Bear song off so that he can sleep more. The phone lights up on his lock screen and I see a photo of me he took when I was playing with Yeontan. 

I grin and my heart melts. This is so cute. I stare at it for a bit more and then I set the phone down to cuddle my boyfriend. 

"Is it morning already?" He mumbles, his breath tickling my neck. 

I hum in a reply and flip over so that I'm facing him. "Don't wanna move."

"Same." Our bodies are tangled under the sheets and it's very chilly outside the blankets. Moving is the last thing I want to do.

He shuffles a bit though, breaking away from me. The cold air hits me and I cover myself with the blanket. 

I watch him as he slips on a t-shirt and shorts, his toned body never fails to leave me speechless. He leans against the bed and kisses my cheek. 

"You look so cuddly right now." His low morning voice rumbles against me. 

"Come cuddle me then." I open my arms and he falls into them, burying his face in my neck.

"We have practice today, love." 

I groan. I forgot about practice, even though I canceled my classes to spend time with Jimin. He moves away from me and hands me one of his clean shirts which I wiggle into happily. 

This shirt is mine now.

I get up quickly and gasp at the throbbing pain in between my legs. It was so sudden, but the memories of last night make me blush slightly. 

"What's wrong, you okay?" I look up at Jimin and his face is set in concern which makes me chuckle. 

"I'm okay." I move again and a wince comes out of me. Ouch.

Jimin continues to watch me in worry and I can see he's trying to figure out what's going on with me in his mind. 

"I'm a little sore," I mumble, embarrassed. 

"Sore? Can I get something for you? Where does it hurt? " His lips are pushed out in a frown and his eyes are wide. 

"Down there." I cover my face, hiding the very evident blush on my cheeks. 

His face morphs into realization. "Oh." A cute little laugh bursts out of him. 

He bends down and scoops me up, his arms under my back and legs. I squeal, holding onto his neck and he carries me to the washroom. 

"Ahh, Jimin-ah. I could've walked." He smiles down at me. 

"Don't worry, I got you." He sets me on top of his counter and I sit, watching his next move. He comes and stands in between my legs, cupping my face. 

"Let's freshen up," He says nuzzling his nose with mine. 

"Are you saying I stink, Park Jimin?" I demand jokingly.

He grins. "Never. You smell so good I can't stop sniffing." He dramatically sniffs all over my face and I laugh. We take our time to get ready together. I notice Jimin has trouble keeping his hands off me but I don't mind one bit. He's always planting small kisses on my face or his arms are around me.

I can't stay away from him either. It's like after last night our bond has been even stronger, our love for each other even more intense than before. 

I pick up my phone which I abandoned all night from the living room and see a text from Cho-Hee right as I turn it on.