25

Jimin

It's cutting close to our final performance. The venue is ready for rehearsals and many, many other great groups are performing alongside us. It's already the last few days of September, exactly 2 weeks after I asked Aera to be my girlfriend.

The 2 weeks of my life that I have her as mine, as a girlfriend, and as someone I love. 

Hoseok hyung and Cho-Hee got back from America a few days ago and his new song was released and is already a huge hit. Proud of my hardworking hyungie. 

We started weekly practices again, two days a week, alongside releasing more content. We are busier than ever. 

Even Aera's dance classes are packed so she's always so burned out. 

I can't wait till this performance is over so that we can work on making music and I can spend time with Aera. 

Oh the things I want to make her feel, it's endless. 

I'm currently at our studio, the first full group practice we've had in a while. Aera is always by my side and if she's not with me, I go to her. My body is singing to be near her all the time. 

She grins at me when I walk up to her, snaking my arm around her back."Feels good to have everyone here together again."

I nod and squeeze her waist. Cho-Hee claps to get our attention and we all quiet down. 

"I missed you guys so much! We should all go on a trip together." She smiles as we agree. 

"Okay, back to work. We have approximately 2 months before the performance and nothing can go wrong. I've got costumes ordered and makeup sorted, so we're technically ready but we need to practice loads and loads until not a single person in this room can stand straight!" She chuckles. 

Yoongi hyung groans. "Aren't you jetlagged? How are you so hyper?" 

"Pssh, none of that will stop me." She boasts. 

The dances start, going in an orderly fashion. Aera and I do it flawlessly, even earning cheers from everyone else. In the last pose, she leaned and my lips brushed hers but she quickly pulled away, smiling mischievously. 

I look at her offended.

She bites her lip and moves away, making room for Yoongi hyung who is next. Aera and I both split into two sides of the room and I keep my eyes on her. She stares at me back, a shy smile stretching on her face. 

I look at her and roll my bottom lip slowly into my mouth in a flirtatious way, leaning my head back to the wall and smirking. Her eyes slightly widen. Stop, she mouths at me and I can't help but laugh. 

The dances end, Cho-Hee making corrections and cleaning the routines.

"Now I want everyone to split up and work on their dances, please." She calls out and we all move to separate sections. 

Aera and I dance making all the corrections. It's so perfect, I don't know what else can be changed. 

My favorite part of the dance comes up and I rake my fingers through her hair, tugging her closer to me as she tilts her head up. Our noses brush and her hand is on my face, holding me gently like how we practiced. She turns to pull away but I pull her back just as fast and place a small kiss on her lips. 

She gasps and looks around quickly. "Not the right time Jimin, someone would see us." She presses her slim fingers to her mouth as her cheeks turn slightly pink.

I grin. "They're going to know soon anyway. Might as well take this opportunity to kiss my wonderful girlfriend." 

"As if you don't do it enough already." She scrunches her nose at me and leaves to take a drink.