29

Jimin

I wake up the next morning with Aera in my arms. She's awake and is playing with my shirt softly. Her mind seems to be somewhere else. 

"Aera?" I mumble, my voice is gravelly from sleep. She looks up surprised, breaking from her thoughts. 

"Good morning." She whispers, pushing the hair away from my eyes. Her eyes are a bit puffy from last night's tears, but she still looks beautiful in the morning light. 

"Good morning, love." I press a kiss to the top of her head. She shuts her eyes and sighs. "Is everything okay?" I ask.

She nods. "Yeah, I'm good." I hear the lie laced in her voice and I frown. 

"Don't hide from me, Jagiya," I tell her softly which makes her sigh again. She sits up and pulls me with her. 

"I'm gonna wash up, I'm hungry." She walks to the washroom leaving me confused. 

We both get fresh and walk out to the main living room, where everyone else is slowly stalking out of their rooms sleepily. Taehyung and Jungkook, the sleepiest of all, remain in their rooms. The rest smile but look slightly concerned when they see the two of us. 

I can see they want to ask but it seems awkward so I simply say, "everything's good." I sling my hand around Aera's shoulder and kiss the side of her head which makes her chuckle. 

The hyungs let out a puff of air at the same time, a relieved expression on their faces. 

"Good, good." Namjoon hyung nods. "And, we got the link taken down but the photos are still out and spreading. Just lay low for a bit and they'll calm down." I exhale, looking over at Aera but her face seems unreadable. 

"We've also asked PD nim to sue Ahn Jia for taking photos without consent." Namjoon hyung tells Aera specifically. 

Ahn Jia? 

"You mean..." I look over at Aera again and her gaze is on the floor. "Your friend did this?" I ask in disbelief. 

She grimaces and nods slightly. "I never knew she'd go this far." 

I just stare at her, unaware of what to say. I guess the hyungs notice the tension and Seokjin hyung speaks. "It's okay, she'll be facing consequences. You two don't have to worry." 

I rub Aera's back. "Don't worry." She looks up at me with a small smile on her face. 

"Staying for breakfast?" Hoseok hyung asks, his bright smile lightening the room. 

She grins back but shakes her head. "I have to go home. Dad is leaving town for a few days and last night I...we fought and I need to see him." She says the last bit in a small voice and hugs herself. 

We all nod understandingly. There is that sadness on her face again which pinches me. 

She leaves a bit later, greeting Tae and Jungkook who stalk out of their rooms soon after. The house becomes busy again with the seven of us bustling around. We all get ready for the day, eat breakfast, and just lounge around. 

"Jimin," Yoongi hyung calls out from his room. I walk over to his minimalistic tidy room and sit on his swivel chair. 

"Yes?" Yoongi hyung sits in front of me on his bed. 

"We are leaving for the building in a few minutes and we'll be staying there for the night."

I raise a brow. "We, as in?" It's normal to spend nights at the building, but I wondered why this came up all of a sudden. 

He rubs the back of his neck. "Everyone...but I was thinking you'd want to stay here, you know? It's kind of tense outside and..." He trails off which makes me suspicious.